Shell Ejecting Shotguns opinions

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guys,

I’m looking for something interesting to use in three gun competitions, so practicality or losing/chasing after shells isn’t an issue. Decent sized mags (not shells) would be good

Any opinions on anything that’s out there?

Also thinking about a major project (KSG/SGR-12) shell ejecting custom build could be on the cards

Cheers guys

rdb

The only shell ejecting ones I can think of is the APS CAM which seems to be the go to for practical shooting. I really want a maruzen m1100. Semi auto shell ejecting. I believe it’s not very reliable though. 

• Supporters

Why not make a replica of the actual shotty you own! Will take you time and a lot of head scratching moments.But it would be an achievement you’d shout about.

1 minute ago, Prisce said:

Why not make a replica of the actual shotty you own! Will take you time and a lot of head scratching moments.But it would be an achievement you’d shout about.

Great idea, but at only two shots it won’t work in three gun.

• Supporters

Would if you used and modified a shell feeding system to feed 5 shells into each port one after the other. Like the SGR mag, or perhaps design one that’s better.

3 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Well, get practicing on your reloads!

Ha ha ha. I wonder if Airsoft shells will fit it.......hmmmm

• Supporters

They’d fit, but the trigger mech wouldn’t work the same. Too much pressure I’d imagine.

If you want a cheap entry then a pps xm26 can be had for less then 140 quid. You can even 3d print a bullpup kit for it!

7 hours ago, Asomodai said:

If you want a cheap entry then a pps xm26 can be had for less then 140 quid. You can even 3d print a bullpup kit for it!

I looked at those, not a bad option at all 👍🏻

2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I looked at those, not a bad option at all 👍🏻

Phenix in France are blowing theirs out for 90 euros. 

https://www.phenixairsoft.com/en/airsoft-shotguns/18764-shs-fusil-a-pompe-xm26-standalone-pps-gg0016.html

Archived