Scammer alert

Daza
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Had a email  about my bolt mp5 for sale

See straight  through the scam prob a Nigerian 

They collect pay by PayPal

Then say they didn't get it

I said u are welcome to pay as gift only

No reply

Hello,

My Name is Mrs Janet Stout and Thanks for your response. I am so sorry for not responding back to your message on time it was due to being busy with work, good to know the (bolt mp3) is still available for sale and still in good condition as it was described on the advert. I want you to know i have a courier company that will come for the pick up of the item, so you don't have to bother your self shipping the item, i will handle the shipping expenses. I am an oceanographer and am presently working on sea due to my status of work, i won't be able to view the goods but i will be okay with pictures if available and i will be happy to purchase it from you, no return or any complain.

I would like to let you know that I will be making making payment to you through Pay pal because my bank account is linked to my Pay pal account and Pay pal is a secured method of payment for both of us to use.    

I will like you to send me  your pay pal money request direct to my verified Pay pal email address which is [email protected] so that i can proceed with the payment, and if you don't have an account with Pay Pal, You can easily set up an account with them by going to their official website :www.https://www.paypal.com

I will look forward to hear from you soon.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Hi Daza, thanks for letting us know.

The offending account has been banned and all trace of them wiped.

I don't think it'll be the last we see of this person though unfortunately, so it pays to be on your guard :)

• Supporters

Huh, it used to be that buyers couldn't collect your airsoft toy / bicycle / caravan / house in person because they worked on the oil rigs.  I guess with all this Climate Emergency going on that they've had to become oceanographers now.  Graphing the oceans, like modern day pirates with clipboards and set squares.  Yaaar.

• Root Admin
12 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Huh, it used to be that buyers couldn't collect your airsoft toy / bicycle / caravan / house in person because they worked on the oil rigs.  I guess with all this Climate Emergency going on that they've had to become oceanographers now.  Graphing the oceans, like modern day pirates with clipboards and set squares.  Yaaar.

A true competitor to The Crimson Permanent Assurance

• Supporters
16 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I’m feeling left out 😭😭

“Hello mr R D Bert I am being very thankful to Jesus that I have met you , I understand you will be selling one of your most wonderful Crass Victor gun’s , I am most positively wanting to buy it from you !

I am wanting you to know i have a courier that will come for the pick up with much fastness so you don't have to bother your self shipping the item, i will handle the shipping expenses. I am currently studying to be one of the wonderful mr president Trumps space marines so I will not be able to speak direct to you but I am most positively sure you are a trustworthy person .
 I would like to let you know that I will be making payment to you through Pay pal because my bank account is linked to my Pay pal account and Pay pal is a secured method of payment for both of us to use.    
I will like you to send me  your pay pal money request direct to my verified Pay pal email address which is [email protected] so that i can proceed with the payment, and if you don't have an account with Pay Pal, You can easily set up an account with them by going to their official website and setting it up there .

i look forward to my new Victor arriving !

Praise be to Jesus , David .

feel better now bud ? 😉

4941A8EE-B9B2-4BF9-AB03-95CEAE24F146.jpeg

With scams like this, they often start reasonable (though somewhat obvious) and then after a couple of emails and some chatty banter, they slip in the “you'll need to transfer the shiny / whatnot / flipflop ‘before’ I can transfer the funds”. In other cases, they collect said item and then complain that they never received it (hence the in-between courier who sadly can’t provide a receipt) then they get a refund through PP.  

• Head Moderator

This scammer has been active since at least 25 June.  That is when the Mods were first made aware, and banned the new member account here.

• Head Moderator

Mrs Burn (mother of timothyburn01 presumably) has joined the list of fraudsters.  Be aware of any emails received.

Archived