Xbox gamers assemble (please)

Raytd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’m looking primarily for team of dayz players to take over Cherno with 

ark se again would like a team 

siege I was diamond on pc copper on Xbox lol 

any sugesgions ? Looking for friends to game with tbh 

i prefer using discord to talk 

No one has an Xbox?

• Supporters

PS4 😜

• Head Moderator

PC only

• Supporters

PC here too. Besides I've heard DayZ is ridiculously broken right now on console. Duping, bugs, lag and you're like two or three patches behind us.

Try the DayZ Reddit. Plenty of people looking for a group on there.

• Moderators

xbox when allowed! :lol:

On 07/07/2019 at 13:09, ImTriggerHappy said:

Yes but fucked if I would give my gamertag out to random people.

Guess your just not special enough

Ok strange response but no your right I don’t think I’d be a match for your kind of “special”😜😂

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Raytd said:

Ok strange response but no your right I don’t think I’d be a match for your kind of “special”😜😂

Would be too scared it would turn into an agony aunt session. 

Don't get me wrong some people off here are able to contact me in normal life but only after a general sounding out. Do people really give random people any type of contact details?

With all the freaks out there I give nothing away, thats why my bookface block list is 10× the size of my friends list.

4 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Would be too scared it would turn into an agony aunt session. 

Don't get me wrong some people off here are able to contact me in normal life but only after a general sounding out. Do people really give random people any type of contact details?

With all the freaks out there I give nothing away, thats why my bookface block list is 10× the size of my friends list.

That’s where we differ i play with anyone online personal details are a no lol

Xbox user when I can spare the time.  Used to go for PC gaming but got bored of constantly throwing cash at parts, decided that it really wasn't worth the effort for the returns.  Not much into online multiplayer stuff, recently bought Resident Evil 2 Remastered - forgot how damn intense that game is!! 😱

And as for ArseBook - only use it extremely sparingly, with settings ramped up to "paranoid and then some", plus running ad blockers (this site an exception), cookie blockers and script blockers.  Would move to using Tails but haven't quite reached that level of paranoia, although seriously considering a Pi-Hole for filtering at the router.  From using the internet since the Demon and Compuserve (BBS's and Prestel before that) days my online "footprint" is very small, just the way I like it.

Yeah, I have trust issues.

Yeah I refuse to use social media’s like facepalm instaprat and flitter lol

this is the closest I get to social media apart from this forum gaming where I like to stay nice and incognito I run the vpn kick back and play but I prefer pc gaming can’t wait untill I get my rig fixed 

Archived