Whats annoying you ?

Tackle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm currently recovering from breaking two ribs and my wife came home from work the other day with the beginnings of a cold.

Having managed to not sneeze in nearly three weeks I have now sneezed twice in the past 24 hours!! 🤕🤧😰

I just remembered that time (possibly still going on) where everyone in the Airsoft world used to say "Polymer" to make something that was plastic sound Gucci.

Just call it plastic you fancy twat!

• Supporters
On 28/09/2019 at 22:04, Philby21 said:

I'm currently recovering from breaking two ribs  

Ouch, How did you manage that ?

3 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

I just remembered that time (possibly still going on) where everyone in the Airsoft world used to say "Polymer" to make something that was plastic sound Gucci.

Just call it plastic you fancy twat!

High strength light weight polymer blend.  The evo touts their polymer to be the same used in the real one. "The fiber-reinforced polymer used in the construction is the same as the original submachine gun, making it one of the toughest Airsoft guns around"

Just now, Musica said:

High strength light weight polymer blend.  The evo touts their polymer to be the same used in the real one. "The fiber-reinforced polymer used in the construction is the same as the original submachine gun, making it one of the toughest Airsoft guns around"

So hard wearing plastic yeah? 

21 minutes ago, Samurai said:

There is a significant difference between an original TM or god forbid JG M4 and an Evo, SRS, or even a G&G polymer body. Definitely a selling point.

Yeah, low quality plastic vs high quality plastic. 

6 hours ago, Tackle said:

Ouch, How did you manage that ?

Thanks for asking.  Of all things, cutting hedges by my driveway.  I was stood on a wall, only 5 foot high, stepped back a little too far and ran out of wall.  Probably wouldn't have been too bad but I hit the wall and the stepladders on my way down!  Broke two ribs, one of them in two places.  Just over 4 weeks now since it happened and everything seems to be healing up well, still aches enough that I know when my next dose of painkillers are due though.

What's now annoying me is that I've finally got the split front chest rig that I wanted to complete a PMC loadout I've been building most of the year and won't be able to use it until at least the end of the month! 😖

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Sick as a dog & have been for few days, & I'm climbing the walls here.

On the plus side though, been having a good root around for Ruger mini14 info, reckon I can knock one up from an M14 socom ?🤔

Hope you're feeling better soon, not being well can end up quite an expensive thing when you're browsing new toys! 😂

Archived