Whats annoying you ?

Tackle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

shamelessly nicking this thread from UKAZ, post up what's rattling your chain, who knows, you might even get some sympathy (but I doubt it 😜)

I'll start the ball rolling, had a row with a table saw yesterday, & the saw won lol.

WP_20190704_001.jpg

Due to my training regime I now work 9 - 5:30 then go straight to the gym to do a workout and swim, get back home about 8pm, eat light, go for a run a bit later then get in and eat again at about 10pm and eventually get into wind down mode at gone 11pm but still have little jobs about the house to do... Then wake up the next morning bloody knackered!

The problem there is I need another 2 - 3 hours a night to do my normal life stuff like walk the dog and do house work etc!

Starting to really experience the 'not enough time in the day' type stuff!

Peter-Griffin-Grinds-My-Gears.jpg.0518ad1d20078c988c79335f07d1d70d.jpg

• Supporters

forgot to add- a thing that annoys me is it seems alloy loading nozzles for a we makarov aren't a thing, finally diagnosed my fps drop to the stock one being bulged and even stock replacements are hard to find.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, BibbsOnTour said:

Due to my training regime I now work 9 - 5:30 then go straight to the gym to do a workout and swim, get back home about 8pm, eat light, go for a run a bit later then get in and eat again at about 10pm and eventually get into wind down mode at gone 11pm but still have little jobs about the house to do... Then wake up the next morning bloody knackered!

The problem there is I need another 2 - 3 hours a night to do my normal life stuff like walk the dog and do house work etc!

I relate to this. Every single day it seems i need another day to do all the things I need to do on this day.. it’s never ending.

My ruddy back still hurting nearly a year later despite physio and osteopath treatment.

Idiots who don't read the Ebay ad properly and message asking what the buy it now price is - then suddenly go quiet when you tell them!!

Or the ones that ignore the buy it now price and offer silly money for a "quick sale" - if I was taking offers then the ad would say so, and it would say if I needed a quick sale too.  Plus bidding passed your paltry offer with more than two days left to go, jog on.

It's also annoying me that the money I'm getting from that sale is already earmarked for something else, that I found locally at a good price, and then got sold in 24 hours. 🤬

In short - Ebay.

7 hours ago, BibbsOnTour said:

Ditch the gym, life is too short. 

5 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Airsofters

Actually people in general but especially airsofters.

I think you’re in the wrong place 😂

What’s annoying me is living with chronic illnesses all my life then I have a bad accident at the age of 21 aged 25 I’m told I’ll never fully recover but the bit that annoyed me I made a comment how I don’t want to live like this and was stuck in intensive care under suicide watch 😂

Tho tbh I do have a history of overdosing so can’t blame them lol 

• Supporters
20 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

My ruddy back still hurting nearly a year later despite physio and osteopath treatment.

Once damaged, always gonna be an issue unfortunately, couple of things I've found that give me some relief, light exercises on an inversion table, really helps to open the discs up, essential if you've got nerves being "pinched".

& a couple of years ago I put in a hot tub, keep it around 38degrees, amazing relief for muscle & joint pain, way better than filling up on opiates like tramadol etc, they just create more problems eventually 😢

11 hours ago, Raytd said:

What’s annoying me is living with chronic illnesses all my life then I have a bad accident at the age of 21 aged 25 I’m told I’ll never fully recover but the bit that annoyed me I made a comment how I don’t want to live like this and was stuck in intensive care under suicide watch 😂

Tho tbh I do have a history of overdosing so can’t blame them lol 

Hey Ray, life can be shit & seemingly pointless sometimes, but there's always choices, & not all are negative, you've just gotta speak up when you feel the dark clouds approaching, take it from me.

on the plus side, your getting in to a hobby that can quickly become an obsession lol, which hopefully will keep you distracted from the negative stuff.

keep your chin up mate 😀

7 hours ago, jcheeseright said:

Well that went pretty deep pretty quick. 

Haha that’s what I do best 😂

2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Casual acquaintances who over-share.

Haha sorry 😂😂😂😂 I do that ALLOT 😂

• Supporters

today its Hobbyking, been getting newsletter type emails every few days from, not registered as a buyer but must have stuck my email address in somewhere in the past ?.

anyhoo, today I happen to click on the link, need a couple of lipos & thought id check prices, but what came up wasn't clear on voltage, so used the search function & entered AIRSOFT, feck me there's a load of kit on there, including guns, some of it at very very good prices, so I think I'm having some if that, & in minutes I've got about a dozen items in the trolley, try to checkout & it tells me I need to register & check postage, no problem I think, so I do it & get to the last page only to be told the kit I've selected is in HK (but prices shown are in Sterling) not able to ship to me & that I need to alter my search criteria to only show stuff from their uk/eu supply points.

not deterred, I go back a few pages & make the changes, & then go back to my basket, pleasantly surprised all my items are still there, & then I check the prices...........

WHATTHEFUCKEDYFUCKFUCK😠

All the prices have shot up, some nearly TEN times what I was originally quoted.

what's that about, the cynical old bastard in me thinks it just another example of firms screwing us over because we're in the UK, the robbing greedy cnuts😒

• Supporters
On 04/07/2019 at 11:00, Tackle said:

shamelessly nicking this thread from UKAZ, post up what's rattling your chain, who knows, you might even get some sympathy (but I doubt it 😜)

I'll start the ball rolling, had a row with a table saw yesterday, & the saw won lol.

WP_20190704_001.jpg

Bwahahahaha! Twat ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok what really boils my piss ? People who just can’t take a joke/wee bit of criticism/the fact you don’t agree with them/that your not afraid to tell the truth even if it ‘offends’ someone/that you won’t follow the flock because it’s the PC thing to do/that your not going let someone else dictate to you how you should behave due to the latest fad ideas on public behavior or speech .

Why should I have to change my beliefs and way I live because someone has decided it’s offensive to someone else (just because the offended person has decided to perceive it as offensive them selves even though theres no intention to offended anyone) ? 

I will leave my final thought on it to the Demi god that is mr Stephen Fry and one of my most favourite memes .

520F1521-8B59-47B3-A2D3-60117F992165.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

yesterday, nearly all day, I was in Hell, well actually it was a massive garden centre in Ashford, but it was the same thing 😢.

thanks in-laws 👎

• 4 weeks later...

Pissed off with new members to the forum just posting shite up in the wrong area and expecting sensible answers

also get pissed off with RANDOM use of Capitals in a post in the effort to either CATCH ATTENTION or just make it look 💐pretty💐

QUIT THAT SHIT!!

Cap’s are for SHOUTING

Sorry , rant over

45 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Pissed off with new members to the forum just posting shite up in the wrong area and expecting sensible answers

also get pissed off with RANDOM use of Capitals in a post in the effort to either CATCH ATTENTION or just make it look 💐pretty💐

QUIT THAT SHIT!!

Cap’s are for SHOUTING

Sorry , rant over

i ToTAlLY aGr33!!

My shoulder. It's been dislocated on three separate occasions, including some ligament damage.

Been waking up numerous times during the night over the past week in pain and severely limited movement. Think its my rotator cuff muscle,  but can't get an appointment at the docs for another week.

Icing it and taking ibuprofen to see if it helps. But fuck me, its painful.

Archived