question from a newbie

marka
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all! hope im not insulting the pros around here but i wanted to know whats the best place online to order a cheap electric rifle from.

I just want something to mess around with in the garden and shoot targets for fun. I dont want to spend a huge amount of money, no more than £60.

Im asking you guys b/c you all seem to know who are reliable and will send what you order and it will get delivered in a normal time frame., i dont want hassle and being scammed. 

any info would be appreciated.

thanks.

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco

They're not exactly reliable but for £60 you'll find finding a "good" IF/RIF near impossible.

When people talk about reliability, they're tackling it from a regular skirmish point of view i.e. take it to a game and use it all day firing thousands of BBs. You're talking about plinking targets in your garden, and anything on bbguns4less will do you just fine.

bbguns4less is the best of the 'cheap' websites and have good rating on TrustPilot.

Just make sure to review exactly what you want to buy.

(May actually get something from them myself)

Archived