Any1 used snow wolf bbs

squidpants
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Never heard of them (heard of snow wolf obviously but not there ammo) how about you take one for the forum , buy them then you can be the hero of the hour and tell everyone if there great or shit ? 👍

you know you want the adulation for it ! 😁

• Supporters
2 hours ago, squidpants said:

Well I bought  2 bags of these n will be using them next weekend  so will post an update of how they performed after

You have a link for gasman so I can send him some samples

Good man ! Nice to see someone has the balls to be the first and try something knew rather than wait (like most) for some one else to do it .👍

Well Bbs delivered  just having a look over the bags n they look ok no obvious defects  n tried a few through my mates chrono n all seems gd. Got skirmish booked Saturday so will see how they perform n post update

Well after a great day running around at combat airsoft  I can say the bbs worked as advertised  got plenty of kills in and definitely fly straighter than the . 20 I had been using  so thumbs up for the snow wolf bbs from me 👍👍👍

Archived