SA80 Items

Liam1992
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening all,

The following were attached to a G&G L85 (SA80) which has lay in a bag for the past 3-4 years unused after the Gearbox gave up the ghost. 

5 x MAGPUL PTS eMAGS (75 Rd Capacity Midcap) - These were only used on a maximum of 5 game days; I have just tested the springs etc and they are in excellent condition; barely a mark on them. I am led to believe these are no longer available as MAGPUL withdrew the rights to them?

1 x Daniel Defence Rail (RS) with Tan Rail covers on left and right side. Again, minimal usage and markings and general good condition.

1 x Grip Pod for the above rail, also RS. Spring for the Bipod tested and is as solid as a rock, again minimal usage and markings.

1 x Element LLM01 (Black) - Does not work, I believe it to be a simple electrical connection that I would imagine someone with a little incentive could fix pretty easily. Absolutely looks the part and fits like a glove to the rail.

3bhub.jpg

16t16f.jpg

2h5iip2.jpg

2w5ty04.jpg

Archived