Sling mod for Snow Wolf Pulse Rifle

paradoxum

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I got these MLOK sling adapters for my M41A PR, front one is fine on the barrel shroud but I had the rear on the stock, which was bad because it's not very strong and would eventually give out, so moved it just now to another point under the rear and took pics as I did it.

Alright, I moved the MLOK sling attachment to the bottom rear off the stock rail and took pics as I went;

Clip for screw in this hole.

O8AL4tj.jpg

MLOK adapter over the holes.

HqNWoSi.jpg

First screw in.

e9SnjCp.jpg

Need to widen the hole on the MLOK mount for an M6(?) screw to screw into the female hole already there. Just used a drill with a larger size bit.

plbVqk2.jpg

Screwing each down. (Tight fit)

cWgh1V9.jpg

Screwed down.

hgHs7j9.jpg

Sling attached. Secure, no wobble.

BL8ot6X.jpg

Sling attached, no longer on the stock.

4XwKw5N.jpg

Just posting for posterity if anyone wants to do something similar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I like your solution, and it looks pretty sturdy... 

But check out what I did. I started making these back in 2012, and it's a "drop in" part that fits inside of the void of the buttplate. The only tool needed to install these is a screw driver, and that makes it really easy for the end user.
Every once in a while I'll run a production batch of them as a solution to the sling problem. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYfXFbvzgxo

il_1140xN.1998261262_idp6.jpg

Edited by AaronHorrocks

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.