Mask and goggle combo for a sniper W/ Ear cover

Arcticfrenzy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone, I was thinking of getting into using a sniper and i 100% will not play without atleast a half mask, however I have the type of luck to get shot in ears and tiny gaps between goggles and masks a lot so does anyone know of a goggle mask combo that doesn't have that gap at the nose and also has something like a mesh part that covers the eyes that even with these it is possible to use the snipers scope with the cheek guard correctly?

thank you :D

• Supporters

More than likely in a word no all the yrs I’ve been playing I’ve never seen anything even remotely near what your asking for ‘off the shelf’ if some can provide the details for it though I’d love to see it my self ! 

If you are dead set on something like you’ve described I’d say your best bet is contact Heroshark and ask him if he can create it for you . 

I done a few like that. Full face, attached to eye pro, soft cheek, ear cover. Even done ones with hydro opening and com's fitted. 

you could look at a dye mask face and ears covered. Probably a bit more intrusive on a cheek weld that the cloth side lower mesh masks but not as bad as the full mesh ones. 

On 26/06/2019 at 12:35, Musica said:

you could look at a dye mask face and ears covered. Probably a bit more intrusive on a cheek weld that the cloth side lower mesh masks but not as bad as the full mesh ones. 

you got a pic? im not 100% sure what you mean?

Archived