Negative Airsoft (Reading based)

Armourpiercing

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I've removed the posts about Luke's language.

A thread for him to advertise his (fantastic) services doesn't need to become a debate about whether you're offended by swearing.

Please keep this thread for feedback or reviews of Luke's abilities and services.

Plus they are wrong.... Luke is awesome especially because of his wonderful colourful language.

On 11/02/2020 at 09:58, EvilMonkee said:

Plus they are wrong.... Luke is awesome especially because of his wonderful colourful language.

He is brutally honest and that's a plus, in a time where people are "paid" to say good things about shit products cough *Nov* cough

The great thing about Luke is that he speaks as he finds. This is refreshing in an industry populated with too many fanboys and paid influencers many of whom mislead the less well informed or gullible. Keep it up Luke.

On 19/02/2020 at 11:41, Armourpiercing said:

Stephen Fry.

End of 🙂

(plus it's all banter, just watch & have fun - you no like, you no watch)

Luke

Negative Airsoft

"But I don't want guitar lessons!"

• 1 month later...

Sent my gun to Luke brand new and it came back god like, Luke provided videos detailing every step of his work too which is a solid bonus. Waiting times are only going to get longer due to the increased popularity of his YouTube channel so get your gun in quick.

Can not recommend Luke enough.

Thanks for all your again dude.

For those who are moaning about his swearing. 

• 4 weeks later...

Luke, have you ever done an overview type video on the various lube, grease etc you use on guns?  The recent thread on here has reminded me how lots of people swear by different stuff and I was wondering what your take on things was.  Could be a nice easy, quick video for you.

1 minute ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Luke, have you ever done an overview type video on the various lube, grease etc you use on guns?  The recent thread on here has reminded me how lots of people swear by different stuff and I was wondering what your take on things was.  Could be a nice easy, quick video for you.

Silicone spray 

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched these videos, was looking at treating myself to a TM as well. Thanks Luke 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.