another day, another newb...

Hermesh
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Expat currently stuck in the wild wonderland that is Bucharest, we have very few official sites, we mostly play in run down abandoned Communist era buildings, which gives everything a very Chernobyl feel.  Me, been into this for about a year, ex military so I guess that was the main reason, plus I love guns and wearing lots of gear and swearing a lot (and eating beans out of tins). 

download.jpg

images.jpg

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Sicomed is huge, but a former Communist pharmaceutical factory complex, therefore its a bit sketchy about what went on there. It has a large central area composed of two and tree story buildings a hill on one side some and some dense undergrowth on the outside. 

I've had some epic games here, with around 150/200 participants, its by far my favourite site. 

I'll find more pics. 

Cheers

John

That site looks spot on.

Welcome to the forums.

We love gear and guns on here, so a good secondary introduction is a picture or two of you fully kitted up in the loadouts mega thread :D

• Moderators

Welcome, enjoy your time one here :)

On 22/06/2019 at 09:31, Adolf Hamster said:

welcome, those look like some epic playgrounds. wish we had stuff like that round here.

I know what you mean, thats why i will miss Urban Assault, lots of large buildings to run around

Archived