The Mall - Replacement Site Update

BibbsOnTour
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

F***ing finally, the area needs more CQB sites, all the ones around me closed down last year (woodland sites are not my thing). Also hopefully UCAP vengeance and this site opens soon! Hopefully in time for summer. 

On 22/06/2019 at 11:03, Lasbrisas17 said:

F***ing finally, the area needs more CQB sites, all the ones around me closed down last year (woodland sites are not my thing). Also hopefully UCAP vengeance and this site opens soon! Hopefully in time for summer. 

Vengeance is the one on the decommissioned cargo ship isn't it? I saw that ages ago but haven't heard much since... Is it nearing completion then?

5 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

I keep saying I need to go back to battle lakes but I'm even happier that things are progressing for a new site.

I haven't been there before but have heard good things... If you do get round to going give me a shout if you fancy teaming up! 😁 

7 minutes ago, BibbsOnTour said:

Vengeance is the one on the decommissioned cargo ship isn't it? I saw that ages ago but haven't heard much since... Is it nearing completion then?

I haven't been there before but have heard good things... If you do get round to going give me a shout if you fancy teaming up! 😁 

Nah vengeance is a police training builidng in Reading. It was going to open sooner but I believe a film company took over it for a bit. 

1 minute ago, Lasbrisas17 said:

Nah vengeance is a police training builidng in Reading. It was going to open sooner but I believe a film company took over it for a bit. 

Ahh that sounds awesome, I'll keep an eye on that then!

• Supporters
16 hours ago, Robert James said:

Where is @ImTriggerHappy when you need him

Also, the Vengeance one im not going to its BattleSim

Ill look into the cargo ship though

Im around but staying clear if this.

When the owners of Zed are ready to make an announcement they will, it is not my place or anyone else associated with them to say anything.

Just be patient 😁

35 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Im around but staying clear if this.

When the owners of Zed are ready to make an announcement they will, it is not my place or anyone else associated with them to say anything.

Just be patient 😁

... 😩.

• 1 month later...

They've announced on their FB page, it's going to be "Acid Drop Airsoft" which will be... A woodland site just outside of reading.

Yawn.

Another woodland site. How anti climatic :(

What happened to them doing a new cqb site?

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, Tiercel said:

They've announced on their FB page, it's going to be "Acid Drop Airsoft" which will be... A woodland site just outside of reading.

Yawn.

What happened to them doing a new cqb site?

The Cqb site fell through at the last minute. They are still looking for another as having the new woodland place doesn't mean that they have given up on having other sites.

33 minutes ago, Tiercel said:

Yep, how anti climatic that they’ve found themselves some employment and a stop gap u til they get what they want 🙄

• Supporters

I'd tend to agree to some extent, I find most woodland sites extremely samey and I was built up to the idea of a new CQB place so it does feel like a damp squid to an extent, but I'll be keenly following future developments as they carry on searching.  It's no mean feat finding a good location in SE England that ticks all the right boxes for a site.

I'm going to Acid Drop today, hopefully will be good.

• Supporters
On 11/08/2019 at 07:24, MisterG said:

I'm going to Acid Drop today, hopefully will be good.

I was there too! Did you enjoy?

• Supporters

For anyone that was concerned that Luke and the boys wouldn't be able to have the kind of tomfoolery the Mall was legendary for in a woodland setting....

Archived