Is this a good gun ? ASG Zastava M70

Raytd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Asg zastava m70 with bipod and scope and fake wood stock in good condition 

is that a good gun for 70 pound ? 

Just looking for sniper wonder if anyone has any yay or nay thoughts 

• Supporters

Mate if you try even the simplest of google searches (I did) you find 6 reviews on the first page ! 😳

PS. it sucks 

1 hour ago, Raytd said:

Asg zastava m70 with bipod and scope and fake wood stock in good condition 

is that a good gun for 70 pound ? 

Just looking for sniper wonder if anyone has any yay or nay thoughts 

It'll be a waste of £70.

Yeah I did google search but wasn’t totally sure but thanks for the clarification lol besides I don’t have that sort of money rn if it was a super deal I’d have gone for it but can’t afford to 

3 hours ago, Raytd said:

Yeah I did google search but wasn’t totally sure but thanks for the clarification lol besides I don’t have that sort of money rn if it was a super deal I’d have gone for it but can’t afford to 

Don't take this the wrong way. If you're struggling to muster £70 for a sniper now. Give up. They are never ending money pits with "most" costing a minimum of £600 to get near a skirmish worthy state.

Just now, Steveocee said:

Don't take this the wrong way. If you're struggling to muster £70 for a sniper now. Give up. They are never ending money pits with "most" costing a minimum of £600 to get near a skirmish worthy state.

Haha nah I wouldn’t take that the wrong way dw 

makes sense I’ll just stick to my 300 pound m4 I’m just being greedy lol

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Raytd said:

I don’t have that sort of money rn if it was a super deal I’d have gone for it but can’t afford to 

As others have said mate , if you don’t have the money to sink in to it (my Dragunov cost excess of £650 in the end) then you really are wasting what you do have . 

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Steveocee said:

They are never ending money pits with "most" costing a minimum of £600 to get near a skirmish worthy state

If by that you mean "laser consistency at 100m during the 5 minutes a year when there's no wind", then sure.

Buy any cheap VSR knock off, spring it up to 500fps, clean the rubber and barrel (and space it with tape), do something to the hop arm to stop it creeping (I wrapped PTFE tape around the "bell end"), feed it 0.4g+ BBs and you can get something that will be a little more consistent at a little longer range than a 350fps AEG.

Sure, then you can start spaffing money on trick hop chambers and metallurgically-matched pistons and sears  and whatever else you like, but you can skirmish with a cheap sniper.  OK, you'll miss most of the time, but so will the AEG players spraying hundreds of BBs into the foliage.  That's not a barrier to having fun.

3 hours ago, Steveocee said:

Yeah so I think I’m better off making him use my   Backup aeg an old src piece of crap but it shoots straight so whatevs 

and maybe I’m better off using that money toward a new sidearm any very rugged sidearm brands ?

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

I wrapped PTFE tape around the "bell end"

What ever floats your boat 😂

1DA80955-BF68-4AE8-8C54-32577F11F405.jpeg

1 hour ago, Raytd said:

Yeah so I think I’m better off making him use my   Backup aeg an old src piece of crap but it shoots straight so whatevs 

and maybe I’m better off using that money toward a new sidearm any very rugged sidearm brands ?

If money is an issue then a mk23 is probably your best bet. Stti mk23 £40 or asg mk23 £60 (same as the stti) and with a few upgrades, will shoot further than most cheap snipers 

8 hours ago, ProPain87 said:

If money is an issue then a mk23 is probably your best bet. Stti mk23 £40 or asg mk23 £60 (same as the stti) and with a few upgrades, will shoot further than most cheap snipers 

Absolutely agree!!!! Love my STTi Mk23.

Huh I’ll have to look into one of them thanks

Archived