350-400 fps Build

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, Steveocee said:

I think you need to find yourself a new site. One where people shoot at the limits and it isn't a constant "mine is better than yours" mentality. You'll likely have a lot more fun and won't find the need for mooooaaaarrrrr everything.

Do you need ROF? Honestly if you can't hit someone within 5 shots on semi, move to a better position. It's cost free and won't mess up your gun in the process.

Im stuck between dirty dog and ntac, this one is dirty dog and its always busy and games are fun, the other site is pretty much dead last time i went there was 10 of us.

i am not desperate for high rate of fire but would be nice i just want fast trigger response ,increase accuracy and reduce sound as it sound like my gun is winding up before its shooting, it lasts only like quarter of a second but so noticeable in a fire fight.

Im believe i can sort this out with the shimming suggested yesterday and the gate titan. But will i need a new motor to increase the power to the gear so i can have a fast trigger response. Im not saying i have the fastest trigger finger in the world but i its pretty quick and especially in close range  in what we call the village its burst or semi so makes sense to build it around that. Do i need a high torque motor or is there a sewat spot motor where i get the best of boths worlds

5 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Its unbelievably satisfying sneaking up on the geared-up players and wiping them out with my crappy MP5 because they've got huge rifles that stick out a mile from the corner they're hiding behind.  Top spec guns don't mean shit if they don't know how to play tactically.  Though from your description I expect most of em don't take their hits anyway.

Like Steveocee said, find a better site....

anyone close to dl5 post codes that arent hours away?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
1 hour ago, Northeast Airsoft POD said:

But will i need a new motor to increase the power to the gear so i can have a fast trigger response. Im not saying i have the fastest trigger finger in the world but i its pretty quick and especially in close range  in what we call the village its burst or semi so makes sense to build it around that. Do i need a high torque motor or is there a sewat spot motor where i get the best of boths worlds

Ffs your question has already been answered.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Northeast Airsoft POD said:

But will i need a new motor to increase the power to the gear so i can have a fast trigger response.

No.

The mosfet replaces your trigger contacts and improves the connection between the battery and the motor allowing it to get more power and spin up quicker.

Archived