350-400 fps Build

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Northeast Airsoft POD said:

How do you shim or i this just a youtube task? 

To be fair, it's easier to understand if you watch a YT vid.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive seen alot of you mention a gate titan? what do you mean by this, i found one but it is really expensive. Thought i found it here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/GATE8-Gate-Titan-Advanced-Wired/dp/B07KPLSPXW/ref=sr_1_15?hvadid=80814136423957&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=gate+titan&qid=1560779892&s=gateway&sr=8-15

Is there any cheaper alternatives?

if not can you link me to what im should be looking at

8 minutes ago, Lozart said:

To be fair, it's easier to understand if you watch a YT vid.

right, how do you take this part out of the lower receiver as i got stuck i thought is was the trigger causing the issue but not to sure ?

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Northeast Airsoft POD said:

Ive seen alot of you mention a gate titan? what do you mean by this, i found one but it is really expensive. Thought i found it here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/GATE8-Gate-Titan-Advanced-Wired/dp/B07KPLSPXW/ref=sr_1_15?hvadid=80814136423957&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=gate+titan&qid=1560779892&s=gateway&sr=8-15

Is there any cheaper alternatives?

if not can you link me to what im should be looking at

right, how do you take this part out of the lower receiver as i got stuck i thought is was the trigger causing the issue but not to sure ?

If you've taken out the two main body pins, chances are you haven't taken out the pin that goes across the receiver just above the trigger.

This is a pretty good breakdown video:

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, Northeast Airsoft POD said:

Where do you buy the shims from any links of preferred sites or can i buy them locally at depot stores

https://www.ak2m4.co.uk/internal-parts/bushings-shims/rocket-shims-v2

13 minutes ago, Lozart said:

so  @Lozart the motors im am looking at and have been recommended are the 

SHS (RA) HIGH TORQUE MOTOR 16TPA (LONG)

asg ultimate basic motor

any others i should be contemplating ?

I have the Shims and M110 coming sometime this week

Still unsure on the Gate titan and the gear ratio. Do i need to buy new gears if so what do you guys recommend.

Hop up upgrade as well? any suggestion of parts

and i think im almost there

5 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

A proper tech

at least i am trying dude, i have to learn somehow

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Northeast Airsoft POD said:

so  @Lozart the motors im am looking at and have been recommended are the 

asg ultimate basic motor

any others i should be contemplating ?

I have the Shims and M110 coming sometime this week

Still unsure on the Gate titan and the gear ratio. Do i need to buy new gears if so what do you guys recommend.

Hop up upgrade as well? any suggestion of parts

and i think im almost there

Don't change any more than you need to. 

Gate Titan https://www.bullseyecountrysport.co.uk/gate-titan-v2-advanced-set-airsoft-trigger-mosfet-lipo-management-fire-selector-23039-p.asp (that's the advanced set that lets you program using your phone over USB which is a lot easier to do than relying on a laptop when you get to site)

Don't bother with the M110 spring (but I guess you've already bought it so...)

Think about the things that your gun doesn't do that you want it to. If you have decent range and accuracy, leave the hop and inner barrel alone. Stick with the standard gears for now until you break them, high rate of fire isn't everything and changing to a faster gear ratio (like 13:1 for example) will potentially lead to other issues like pre-engagement or feeding issues. If you have a good airseal then leave the cylinder/piston/nozzle assembly alone too.

7 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Don't change any more than you need to. 

Gate Titan https://www.bullseyecountrysport.co.uk/gate-titan-v2-advanced-set-airsoft-trigger-mosfet-lipo-management-fire-selector-23039-p.asp (that's the advanced set that lets you program using your phone over USB which is a lot easier to do than relying on a laptop when you get to site)

Don't bother with the M110 spring (but I guess you've already bought it so...)

Think about the things that your gun doesn't do that you want it to. If you have decent range and accuracy, leave the hop and inner barrel alone. Stick with the standard gears for now until you break them, high rate of fire isn't everything and changing to a faster gear ratio (like 13:1 for example) will potentially lead to other issues like pre-engagement or feeding issues. If you have a good airseal then leave the cylinder/piston/nozzle assembly alone too.

so what am i paying for when i spend that much just the abilty of using changing wireless

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Northeast Airsoft POD said:

so what am i paying for when i spend that much just the abilty of using changing wireless

Have a read https://gatee.eu/titan

There is a Basic version but you won't get the same functionality.

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Northeast Airsoft POD said:

No you get the advanced firmware which is worth it. It is not wireless but a simple cable connection.

With the precock and trigger equalizer you will an instant trigger response.

I agree with some of you guys recarding the on sites gun techs, you guys know anybody that will do this do this for me withing in 50miles of shildon in northeast that i can send with parts to fix and build i dont want to spend 3O on the on site tech but i will see what comes back

so i will keep the gears i have,shim my gears which looks pretty simple, purchase the gate titan,

Any particular motor i should get to go with the titan?

the only 2 ive seen mentioned are

Asg ultimate cnc 30k motor

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, Northeast Airsoft POD said:

I agree with some of you guys recarding the on sites gun techs, you guys know anybody that will do this do this for me withing in 50miles of shildon in northeast that i can send with parts to fix and build i dont want to spend 3O on the on site tech but i will see what comes back

so i will keep the gears i have,shim my gears which looks pretty simple, purchase the gate titan,

Any particular motor i should get to go with the titan?

the only 2 ive seen mentioned are

Asg ultimate cnc 30k motor

As long as the motor is not running hot just use the stock one with the titan

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, Northeast Airsoft POD said:

will i still get the increase rof and trigger response with stock motor?

Trigger response will increase when you fit the Titan.

33 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

As Loz said with the Titan you will get instant trigger response. Rof you will get a really small increase but barely noticeable.

so what would i higher torque motor or a high speed motor and if i were to get one what would you recommend, is it just how efficient its it with the power from the battery

• Supporters

Mate you’ve made it blatantly obvious you haven’t a scooby about anything to do with the technical side of airsofting (nothing wrong with that I’m a relative tech dunce my self) and plenty of others are just as clueless and have played for yrs quite happily sans the tech side of it .  

So why are you still not listening to the VERY tech savvy guys on here who are telling you that you’re at the FPS you want already AND how you could possibly squeeze a bit more response out of you Gun? 😳

😂😂😂

20 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Mate you’ve made it blatantly obvious you haven’t a scooby about anything to do with the technical side of airsofting (nothing wrong with that I’m a relative tech dunce my self) and plenty of others are just as clueless and have played for yrs quite happily sans the tech side of it .  

So why are you still not listening to the VERY tech savvy guys on here who are telling you that you’re at the FPS you want already AND how you could possibly squeeze a bit more response out of you Gun? 😳

😂😂😂

To Be fair i agree with you totally, its i want to be able to have a gun to show off. I know its sounds shit but everyone at the sites talks about how they shooting over these limits ,with 30rps. On the range asking people if they want a go. And im their with slow rate of fire and small range, You not what i mean? Its not that im not listening i have a word document writing all these key stuff down to do more research on. I hate not be ale to do stuff especially giving some one £25 to change a spring. I appreciate all these comments, Tbh i surprised how many people have replied especially how quickly for that im grateful. I just want to have a gun that can be efficent and as perfect as possible. I know its far fetch but thats it. I enjoy airsoft been playing for 5+years been through 3 guns and want to step up a bit to next "level".

I plan to upgrade everything i can to make it as efficient as possible 

I have bought my :

new spring M110

The rocket shims things 

I plan to buy the Gate Titan V2

Probaly in the future look at the hop up and motor

And i had no idea about this before 12 so i call that a win!

GG guys

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, Northeast Airsoft POD said:

To Be fair i agree with you totally, its i want to be able to have a gun to show off. I know its sounds shit but everyone at the sites talks about how they shooting over these limits ,with 30rps. On the range asking people if they want a go. And im their with slow rate of fire and small range, You not what i mean? Its not that im not listening i have a word document writing all these key stuff down to do more research on. I hate not be ale to do stuff especially giving some one £25 to change a spring. I appreciate all these comments, Tbh i surprised how many people have replied especially how quickly for that im grateful. I just want to have a gun that can be efficent and as perfect as possible. I know its far fetch but thats it. I enjoy airsoft been playing for 5+years been through 3 guns and want to step up a bit to next "level".

I have bought my :

new spring M110

The rocket shims things 

GG guys

Half of the people talk shit the other half paid someone to do it and 90% of those will have their gun fail very quickly as most techs are frankly shite.

You can build a high rof, fast response, super accurate and very reliable AEG but it costs and if you want it to be really special it really costs. 

Most builds I do for people are £1000+ and even that only buys very good not special.

If you want special I might be selling my SIG 552, you might even get change if your kidney is in real good condition.

• Supporters

2 hours ago, Northeast Airsoft POD said:

I have bought my :

new spring M110

The rocket shims things 

GG guys

30rps ? 😱

Whoopi f**king do ! who gives a shit ! 👍

Don’t get sucked it to all that crap mate , as trigger said most of the guys gobing off about there amazing up-graded gun will be re-building (OR more than likely paying someone else to do it for them) there guns time and time again . It’s all very well tweek’ing your gun till it’s the ultimate gun on the field but most guns just can’t take it for long before they’ll implode . 

Your guns doing 12or13rps ? Only takes 1 to get a kill .

there guns trigger reacts 0.1150 of a sec faster than yours ? Simple be faster on the trigger than they are  

next time your at a gameday you watch out for the really good players and watch them shooting , put money on it you won’t see them firing at 30rps , It’ll all be single shot AND they’ll be dominating there area as well . Anyone takes the piss out of your gun ?

Simply answer them like the hound from GoT , Works for me ! 🖕

🤣🤣🤣 

8A8023EF-88A7-4BEB-A0E2-91964FEBB42B.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

30rps ? 😱

Whoopi f**king do ! who gives a shit ! 👍

Don’t get sucked it to all that crap mate , as trigger said most of the guys gobing off about there amazing up-graded gun will be re-building (OR more than likely paying someone else to do it for them) there guns time and time again . It’s all very well tweek’ing your gun till it’s the ultimate gun on the field but most guns just can’t take it for long before they’ll implode . 

Your guns doing 12or13rps ? Only takes 1 to get a kill .

there guns trigger reacts 0.1150 of a sec faster than yours ? Simple be faster on the trigger than they are  

next time your at a gameday you watch out for the really good players and watch them shooting , put money on it you won’t see them firing at 30rps , It’ll all be single shot AND they’ll be dominating there area as well . Anyone takes the piss out of your gun ?

Simply answer them like the hound from GoT , Works for me ! 🖕

🤣🤣🤣 

8A8023EF-88A7-4BEB-A0E2-91964FEBB42B.jpeg

Class that, its a shame really that what happens but hope the titan does its jobs and the shimming thanks for you help guys appreciate, i will delete this post or can someone delete if i cant i will probs make a new one in a weeks time when all my gears arrived and my gun dont shoot no more haha 

GG

13 hours ago, Northeast Airsoft POD said:

I think you need to find yourself a new site. One where people shoot at the limits and it isn't a constant "mine is better than yours" mentality. You'll likely have a lot more fun and won't find the need for mooooaaaarrrrr everything.

Do you need ROF? Honestly if you can't hit someone within 5 shots on semi, move to a better position. It's cost free and won't mess up your gun in the process.

Its unbelievably satisfying sneaking up on the geared-up players and wiping them out with my crappy MP5 because they've got huge rifles that stick out a mile from the corner they're hiding behind.  Top spec guns don't mean shit if they don't know how to play tactically.  Though from your description I expect most of em don't take their hits anyway.

Like Steveocee said, find a better site....

Archived