Noob

gatehousen
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).  As said above, read all the pinned (sticky) topics in each section, they have lots of useful information.

The AF-UK Classifieds section is for second-hand airsoft guns and kit.

• Supporters

Welcome, start off by finding a local site and booking in as a rental.

Bring good boots, comfortable clothing you dont mind getting dirty and will stave off the brambles (camo is optional but helpful in outdoor sites, military surplus dpm/flecktarn is cheap and effective), gloves and a hat/something to cover your ears.

Do that a few times, get to know the site, register on the ukara database then come back and we'll advise you on the shiniest ways to empty your bank account.

On 16/06/2019 at 20:36, Adolf Hamster said:

Welcome, start off by finding a local site and booking in as a rental.

Bring good boots, comfortable clothing you dont mind getting dirty and will stave off the brambles (camo is optional but helpful in outdoor sites, military surplus dpm/flecktarn is cheap and effective), gloves and a hat/something to cover your ears.

Do that a few times, get to know the site, register on the ukara database then come back and we'll advise you on the shiniest ways to empty your bank account.

Cheers...I still have most of my kit from TA years so thats not a problem..I see there is a site near Warminster so I think I will try there 

Just now, gatehousen said:

Cheers...I still have most of my kit from TA years so thats not a problem..I see there is a site near Warminster so I think I will try there 

Archived