Playing around Heathrow midweek

wombat
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Greetings All,

I'm hoping I can get some advice about playing midweek around the Heathrow  area. We are coming to London (from Australia) and will be looking to play airsoft on the Tuesday 10th or  Wednesday 11th of September.

Just wondering if anyone could name any places that operate midweek? 

Many thanks

Wombat

On 16/06/2019 at 11:56, wombat said:

Greetings All,

I'm hoping I can get some advice about playing midweek around the Heathrow  area. We are coming to London (from Australia) and will be looking to play airsoft on the Tuesday 10th or  Wednesday 11th of September.

Many thanks

Wombat

Just doesn’t exist. Especially West of London. 

Battlezone in Rochester and Hockley in Essex is best bet and they are to the far east of London.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm often around Heathrow, that's a shame to hear and there is so much empty land.

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
On 16/06/2019 at 11:56, wombat said:

Greetings All,

Many thanks

Wombat

Your best bet will be to look for an evening game, because no site in the UK offers mid-week day games as far as I know. How far are you willing to travel?

• Supporters

Not many if not "no" sites offer mid week games unfortunately.

Only Saturdays or Sundays and even then its fortnightly.

Nearest place to Heathrow i think is Red1 The School but they play fortnightly and only on Sundays.

Could always contact  [email protected]  they run skirmishes on Sundays and Tuesday's at bunker 51

35 minutes ago, bully78 said:

Could always contact  [email protected]  they run skirmishes on Sundays and Tuesday's at bunker 51

I've been there, that was enough for me.

On 05/07/2019 at 11:16, Seth_Erebor said:

I've been there, that was enough for me.

Maybe for you but it's pretty much the only way Wombats going to get a skirmish 

• Supporters

OR seeing as there coming all the way from Australia and would like to try British airsofting then couldn't any AFUK members in the area contact there homesite to see if a special evening game could be put on for them by the London airsoft community ? Would be a nice gesture.

• 4 weeks later...

doesn't the Wycombe site do mid week?

Archived