Nuprol Delta Sopmod; yay or nay?

XanderShadow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Gun in question: https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/nuprol-delta-sopmod-aeg-rifle?pv=1079

Any of you guys got experience with the Nuprol Delta range in general or this gun specifically? been looking up a few reviews and they seem generally favorable across most of the range.

Main reason I'm eyeing up this is because I'm after a backup gun for my M14 that's on the smaller side, and potentially for later MilSim usage since the M14 is more of a specialty weapon than a normal line'n'file gun, but I'm not looking to dump a massive amount on another gun so looking in the middle ranges of M4's. Looking £230-50 at most really.

Yes, I once had the Nuprol Delta- pioneer defender, as a stand in gun.

It was a cracking little gun and seemed pretty solid. Good range and accuracy for the price.

Good god no. For that that sort of money look at pretty much any other brand! 😂

Seriously though, nuprol have a bad rep for anything other that gas/BBs. It might be ok, but for that budget you can do much much better.  

2 hours ago, L3wisD said:

P3xOvGa.jpg

It's a genuine question. I've owned and tinkered with alot of other brands over the years but never had my hands on or run with anything made by Nuprol. Genuinely curious if they're actually worth what they cost compared to other makes and models in a similar price range and style. General consensus from folks doesn't appear favorable though when compared to say a G&G or Specna in the same price bracket.

• Supporters

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. 

Qc is non existent, you either get an ok gun that you will upgrade and spend fortunes on and wish you’d purchased a better gun, or you’ll get a complete lemon that you will upgrade and spend fortunes on and wish you’d purchased a better gun.

For anyone else who searches for Nuprol guns on this forum.

DO NOT BUY NUPROL GUNS.

Archived