Tactical Romper Suit

Tackle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hey Guys,

I'm having an "issue" with trousers in particular, so I'm looking at alternative clothing to play in.

I'll explain, I like belt & thigh mounted loadouts, but they don't like me, partly because of some middle-aged spread,which means I no longer have a waist, & also due to the fact I had nasty motorcycle accident some years ago that damaged my back & right hip, which means I cant have a belt too tight as it triggers spasms in my spine etc.

So, I'm constantly pulling my kecks up, & its obviously worse if I've got extra kit hanging off the belt, & in game if a rush to drop to my knee without hoisting everything up, I invariably end up splitting my trousers just below the zip, its getting to be a real pain.

Oh yeah, & I've tried braces, got a couple of sets from hsgi but to be honest they're no good unless I cinch them right up, by which time I'm singing falsetto & have an admirable cameltoe, not a good look.

The only possible solution I've found is a flight suit, essentially a fancy set of overalls covered in useful pockets & cut in a better style.

I've managed to find a set in OD, us pilots nomex ones, but its proving difficult to find other colours or camo's, has anybody else had this issue & how did they remedy it, or does anyone know of camo flight suits any country uses ?. & where to source them.

obviously there's the run of the mill dpm overalls given to rentals on gamedays, but I'm trying to avoid the tactical telltubby look if I can help it lol.

thanks in advance & feel free to take the piss mercilessly 😉

Mark

Original Wicked SKINZ All Over Lycra Spandex Skin Body ___.jpg

• Supporters

Have you thought about just using a set of BDU’s and sewing the shirt to the trousers to basically make your own combat onesie ? 

• Supporters
4 hours ago, heroshark said:

Good find mate, tbh I thought of tankers overalls but just imagined the shapeless tent-like suits of old.

54 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Have you thought about just using a set of BDU’s and sewing the shirt to the trousers to basically make your own combat onesie ? 

That's worth thinking about mate, could use a heavyweight zip ?, same as my biker leathers 🤔

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Tackle said:

That's worth thinking about mate, could use a heavyweight zip ?, same as my biker leathers 🤔

Wasn’t thinking of any thing that complex , trousers and shirt on both done up , mark the shirt were it tucks in at a comfortable position for bending and what not , take them off stitch too the marks and do it up as if it were still two separate items ?

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

me again, looking around for British camo's I'm seeing "for training only" or similar printed in them, are these a lesser quality than others ?

what's the deal ?

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_s-l500(1).jpg

• Supporters

I ‘think’ (yes I do on the odd occasion) there the ones they give to the new recruits before they get kit issued , I’ve seen a lot recently in surplus shops that all seem to be fairly cheap in price and quality (but still with nato stock labels) and only in spotty youth sizes . So possibility ? 

try a chest rig with 6 mag 1 radio and grenade pouches and pistol mount/holster on the front put speed loader in pockets this is Airsoft after all just be comfortable

• Supporters
On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 11:37, Druid799 said:

I ‘think’ (yes I do on the odd occasion) there the ones they give to the new recruits before they get kit issued , I’ve seen a lot recently in surplus shops that all seem to be fairly cheap in price and quality (but still with nato stock labels) and only in spotty youth sizes . So possibility ? 

lol, I've managed to find some fatty sizes.

9 hours ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

The russian 'partisan' suits have elasticated waist and are very baggy -might be worth a look.

yeah, I'll have a look, while I generally don't do russki kit, I did pick up my first ak a while back, maybe a suit for opfor loadouts.

1 hour ago, Mr Gold said:

try a chest rig with 6 mag 1 radio and grenade pouches and pistol mount/holster on the front put speed loader in pockets this is Airsoft after all just be comfortable

mate, I've got loads of rigs in various set ups, load carrying isn't the problem, just my lack of a waist & constantly pulling me kecks up 🐷

15 hours ago, Tackle said:

my lack of a waist & constantly pulling me kecks up

Time for tactical braces?? 😁

• Supporters
47 minutes ago, Philby21 said:

Time for tactical braces?? 😁

Tried them, ended up with tactical cameltoe, not a good look 😳

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Tried them, ended up with tactical cameltoe, not a good look 😳

Cameltoe ? I think not , more like hippofoot , cameltoes fat ugly sister ! 🤢

Archived