Airsoft vest

Luke26
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

@Luke26  I have edited your OP to add some punctuation, because your post look like a spam bot. Hence reference to Russia but also the name of a vest called Smersh.

• Supporters

for load carrying systems, an excellent, & very cheap (but excellent quality) alternative is a bulle mle rig.

also available in tan.

Olive Bulle MOLLE MLE Harness(2).jpg

Olive Bulle MOLLE MLE Harness(3).jpg

It really depends what it is you're looking for @Luke26. You say you're looking for a vest but beyond that you've not provided much/any information to work with.

• What's your budget?
  • Do you have any specific requirements?
  • Colour/Camo/Country preference?
  • Are you after a plate carrier (this could be viewed as a "vest"), chest rig or some other form of Load Bearing Equipment such as a webbing system like the Smersh?

The more information you can provide the more useful assistance can be given, however, you need to do a bit of legwork for yourself.

Yeah I get what you mean mate well I run a m4 and carry about 9 mags on me as they are mid caps I need a nuff space on it to get extra pouches and also light wait and would also like a plate carrier as well if I can find one that you can swap stuff out quick and all so multi cam 

I use the 8fields Tactical Lightweight AAV FSBE Assault Vest System V2. it's a good 'budget' vest that comes with some useful pouches, tons of Molle real estate and even some inbuilt mock plates

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/8fields-tactical-lightweight-aav-fsbe-assault-vest-system-v2?pv=6762

• Supporters

Unfortunately the way you’ve asked your question I think it'll get you nowhere fast , is just way too vague all you'll get are players personal choice which’ll be of no real use to you unless they happen to be your doppelgänger 😱 , remember one mans perfect rig is another’s worst possible !

What I’d say you need to do is next game your at just wander around the safezone looking at what the other players are using and when you see something you like just ask them about it I’m sure most will be more than happy to tell you about it (matter of fact you probably won’t be able to shut them up on the subject ! 😳) hope this helps .👍

17 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Unfortunately the way you’ve asked your question I think it'll get you nowhere fast , is just way too vague all you'll get are players personal choice which’ll be of no real use to you unless they happen to be your doppelgänger 😱 , remember one mans perfect rig is another’s worst possible !

What I’d say you need to do is next game your at just wander around the safezone looking at what the other players are using and when you see something you like just ask them about it I’m sure most will be more than happy to tell you about it (matter of fact you probably won’t be able to shut them up on the subject ! 😳) hope this helps .👍

Very much this. While we can throw some recommendations at you or sites; nothing beats seeing one in person and going "Ohhh I want this"

• Supporters

• Supporters

Archived