Maruzen MP5K - Collectors Item?

PrometheusX
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, PrometheusX said:

They shipped at a non insane cost?

Id love another working mag :(

Edit: just checked shipping, they want $80 for a $25 order haha.

I’m flying to US soon so I’ve ordered 5 mags from them with shipping to NY and it was 16USD. At 13USD per mag it’s a steal deal.

On 20/01/2020 at 22:03, Bada Bing said:

Congrats on the new purchase!

Its quite easy to do. Just drill two holes for the PDW stock on the end plate and then screw it on. The hardest part was aligning the holes so the stock would be straight. 
I used a TM MP5K PDW stock on the Maruzen that I had. 

I ordered the PDW stock and will do the same. Thanks.

5 hours ago, jsmithski said:

I’m flying to US soon so I’ve ordered 5 mags from them with shipping to NY and it was 16USD. At 13USD per mag it’s a steal deal.

I ordered the PDW stock and will do the same. Thanks.

Hey, pick me up 2 would you and send em once you get back :)

• 5 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, PrometheusX said:

Nice. Would you be willing to send me one at cost? 😁

Possible. Leaky or fixed? I won’t charge for the fix but it may take few weeks until I put my hands on them. I can give you the shipping quote when I’m back home later next week.

On 22/02/2020 at 20:50, jsmithski said:

Possible. Leaky or fixed? I won’t charge for the fix but it may take few weeks until I put my hands on them. I can give you the shipping quote when I’m back home later next week.

Leaky would be no problem. Both my mags leaked like crazy till i swapped orings and teflon taped them 😁

On 24/02/2020 at 08:17, PrometheusX said:

Leaky would be no problem. Both my mags leaked like crazy till i swapped orings and teflon taped them 😁

OK I got one I can send you but it’s missing the oring - they all had them shredded anyway so new oring plus silicone fixed the problem. It would be 140 PLN/28 GBP with shipping. These mags are not new as well, all are scratched a bit here and there. They hold 36bbs.

How it looks

45D6759C-B9BD-4C53-A5F0-74E0944A1D2A.jpeg

4CD96806-BDFA-43C1-A27B-95EDB82B9DC6.jpeg

Archived