Best VFC GBB workshop in London?

Malthus101
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

not a lot of choice commercially in London, id stay away from wolf armouries in Camden, maybe give pro airsoft supplies in archway a call ?

8 hours ago, Tackle said:

not a lot of choice commercially in London, id stay away from wolf armouries in Camden, maybe give pro airsoft supplies in archway a call ?

Really? Since John from Airsoft Zone moved there I've heard nothing but good things...

I know John (Wolf Armories), he comes to Practical Pistol nights most Tuesdays.

He definitely knows his stuff, and the builds of his that I’ve  seen are excellent, but I have no direct experience of his technical capabilities.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Really? Since John from Airsoft Zone moved there I've heard nothing but good things...

3 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

He definitely knows his stuff, and the builds of his that I’ve  seen are excellent, but I have no direct experience of his technical capabilities.

Fair enough guys, to be honest my comment regarding wolf armories wasn't based upon the competency of their current tech guy (although some in the past have been a bit "suspect"), more that in the past the customer service skills & general attitude towards customers was shocking, & got worse if they screwed up.

my opinions are based on my experiences with them, as well as those of others I heard of, going back to when I first used them 19 years ago, but I should also admit to not using wolf for around the last 5 years, such was my disappointment with them previously.

if they have improved, hopefully in all aspects, then great, & I stand corrected 😁

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Fair enough guys

No reason to be corrected, take as you find  I say👍🏻

22 minutes ago, Malthus101 said:

John who runs the skirmishes at Bunker 51?

No idea if he runs the games there all I know is he moved from Airsoft zone to wolf 

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

Fair enough guys, to be honest my comment regarding wolf armories wasn't based upon the competency of their current tech guy (although some in the past have been a bit "suspect"), more that in the past the customer service skills & general attitude towards customers was shocking, & got worse if they screwed up.

my opinions are based on my experiences with them, as well as those of others I heard of, going back to when I first used them 19 years ago, but I should also admit to not using wolf for around the last 5 years, such was my disappointment with them previously.

if they have improved, hopefully in all aspects, then great, & I stand corrected 😁

In fairness I haven't been in, in a while but when I did couldn't complain with the guy I spoke to but now John works there I'd only want to speak with him 😊

On 13/06/2019 at 10:22, rocketdogbert said:

Love John. He himself would admit he is not a huge fan of high risk upgrades. However If you want something to run and run with very few issues then he is the right man for the job. His turnaround time estimates are more accurate then all the techs I have used. He is also incredibly knowledgeable of older kit.

For someone who likes to take risky work then I would have taken it to Chewie from Proairsoftsupplies (not in business anymore).

Archived