Cyma P90 Help

benpedley96
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

bought a cyma p90 from the guy I buy my guns off, said if I wanted to play indoors I had to change the spring in the gearbox out for it to lower the fps to be safer, so instead of spending the money I took it apart and put in the new one and the gears popped out, luckily I managed to put it all back together and everything works bar one thing... Semi works every other time !!!!

To describe it the best way possible I can hear the gearbox turn when I initially pull the trigger but nothing happens, when I pull the trigger again however I end up with 2 bbs flying out with one dropping incredibly quick, which makes me think it's getting fed after the first and second pulls. Any ideas how to rectify the problem?.

Thank you 

With the first trigger pull, when you say nothing happens, do you mean there is no noise from the gearbox at all? Or that no bb comes out of the barrel despite the gearbox turning?

Is the air nozzle going back and forth correctly? Did you reattach the tappet plate spring correctly?

11 minutes ago, benpedley96 said:

No bb comes out of the barrel despite the gearbox turning I'll have to disassemble it again and have a look into it 

Check to see if the Air nozzle is moving when pulling the trigger first. You can see this through the bb feed tube. If it does not move, or it moves without having to pull the trigger, then its likely a tappet plate issue and you'll need to disassemble again. 

• djben9 changed the title to Cyma P90 Help

Archived