Where to trade or sell

Tiswas
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, im new on here im wondering can i put an airpistol into the trades section, i need a new sidearm and was hoping to trade my sig for one, but didnt want to break the rules by just going ahead and sticking it up, 

• Supporters

There is a classified section on this site you can advertise on.  No rules about being new and advertising, as long as you stick to the Classifieds and forum rules.

Is it an Air Pistol, or an Airsoft Pistol? There is a difference, and Air guns are not allowed to be sold here.

• Head Moderator
29 minutes ago, Tiswas said:

Hi, im new on here im wondering can i put an airpistol into the trades section, i need a new sidearm and was hoping to trade my sig for one, but didnt want to break the rules by just going ahead and sticking it up, 

Airsoft items only, so an air pistol is not permitted.  

If you want to sell an airsoft pistol then simply create an advert in the Classifieds; there is a swaps section as well. Just no trading in non-airsoft items.

Archived