Wycombe Skirmish

Sean84

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone heading to wycombe skirmish next weekend? myself and 2 other noobs have booked to go next sunday. 2 of us are looking to take it up properly eventually so wouldnt mind a "regular" to maybe lend a hand/advice where we may need it 🤪. Especially when it comes to all the UKARA stuff....
Im like a kid at xmas tho... so excited! lol

Cheers guys

A few of us will be there,you'd be welcome to ask us if you need help..beware we may take the piss a bit..😂..we're not hard to find,we're loud and enjoy ourselves..look for the Adams family looking group..

45 minutes ago, snuff said:

A few of us will be there,you'd be welcome to ask us if you need help..beware we may take the piss a bit..😂..we're not hard to find,we're loud and enjoy ourselves..look for the Adams family looking group..

Haha thats ok! I work in a garage so 'thick skin' came with the job luckily! Im sure i'll probably fail at something that will give you all a good laugh lol. 

Adams family! lol. Uncle Fester or Cousin It kinda looking? 😂

40 minutes ago, Sean84 said:

Call you Uncle Sam then? 😂

Not me....you'll know when you see us/him...😊

So... today was awesome! Had a great time at wycombe. And i most definitely want to do it again! 
I also know what works well and not so well, and what other things i need to buy! 

Great first time! Lived up to expectations... Roll on day 2!

• 2 years later...
On 09/06/2019 at 21:48, snuff said:

Not me....you'll know when you see us/him...😊

That is cruel poor Sam

I would like to but am struggling with knees and left foot

I have built two new HPA guns for the next time I make Wycombe one a DMR the other 350fps assault with super accuracy, stainless inner barrels and max hop ups with macaron hop rubbers based on salient arms guns. Just need to get fit enough to run with them.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.