Taiwangun.com discount codes

Which gun????
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 10/06/2019 at 17:07, kasaran said:

Always been flat rate as far as i know.  Ordered a couple of rifs from them and no increased postage if memory serves.  I guess they make losses back on the solo mag orders 😛

No it will increase according to weight,you'll pay the base,minimum cost for 1 item(mag) £12.??

7 minutes ago, snuff said:

No it will increase according to weight,you'll pay the base,minimum cost for 1 item(mag) £12.??

i looked back and i got charged 14 euro for a load of pouches etc.   19 euro for the order that included my ak74u .  but only 12 euro for the one that contained my SVU....

their delivery charges make no sense

Nope, they charge a flat rate of €17.25 for UPS delivery to the UK, at least up to 30kg, the only variation will be the exchange rate applicable at the time of order.

Hence ordering quite a few things at a time or doing a joint order makes a lot of sense.

@kasaran that's odd, the rate I quoted I just go from their website, and I checked my order history and that's what I've been charged in the past.  Not sure why yours has been different??

I don’t actually think £12 is that bad to be honest. Sure if you’re order a couple of things it’s steep, but consider that O&T wanted £7.50 to post 3 bags off BBs from within the UK! 

Doesnt sound quite so horrendous. 

4 minutes ago, Philby21 said:

Nope, they charge a flat rate of €17.25 for UPS delivery to the UK, at least up to 30kg, the only variation will be the exchange rate applicable at the time of order.

Hence ordering quite a few things at a time or doing a joint order makes a lot of sense.

@kasaran that's odd, the rate I quoted I just go from their website, and I checked my order history and that's what I've been charged in the past.  Not sure why yours has been different??

no idea, looked at the invoices in my emails.  im assuming its euros? meh, doesnt matter too much.... i always bulk bought from them (except my last order that might have been a brexit related panic buy to beat import tax)

• Supporters
On 10/06/2019 at 18:29, Seth_K said:

And I'm still none the wiser.

AND never a truer word was EVER spoken ! 😈

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

1 hour ago, snuff said:

Just had a look and if I bought 3 AEG’s and a load of kit to go with it (which would weight a ton) I still only had the pay £12 something if I paid with a credit card .

Archived