Taiwangun.com discount codes

Which gun????
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there,

I was thinking of buying stuff from taiwangun but i couldn't seem to find any discount codes I could use...Do you guys know any codes that work?

Thx for looking!

• Supporters

There shit is cheap as chips already and they do some awesome discounts and sales as it is . 

• Supporters

But to be fair I’ve just paid a UK retailer £6 in postage for a new gun and £13 to send a parcel to Norway with parcel farce , So is £12 really that steep for a courier from Poland ? 

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

But to be fair I’ve just paid a UK retailer £6 in postage for a new gun and £13 to send a parcel to Norway with parcel farce , So is £12 really that steep for a courier from Poland ? 

taiwangun is from Poland? lol

How do they explain that one?

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Seth_K said:

taiwangun is from Poland? lol

How do they explain that one?

Talk about turning up late for the party ! 😳 

your THAT late to this joke everyone’s gone home the venue has closed down and been demolished and they’ve built a car park on the site it’s so old ! 🤦‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Druid799 said:

That's the thing. For a new expensive gun, that's ok. But, for small parts here and there (upgrades etc), £12 shipping every time is a no go. It's the same with gunfire: great prices but expensive shipping.

1 hour ago, AK47frizzle said:

That's the thing. For a new expensive gun, that's ok. But, for small parts here and there (upgrades etc), £12 shipping every time is a no go. It's the same with gunfire: great prices but expensive shipping.

*Laughs in £5 one week shipping from Hong Kong *

• Supporters
2 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

Except that it isn't always £12 shipping...

• Supporters

But to be fair you’d have to be a right knob’er to even think of buying one or two little things from either of them wouldn’t you ? me I just wait until I’ve either got over £50 my self (which doesn’t take long ! when you tot up the amount in equivalent uk prices the order would cost a lot more than your paying even with the £12 p&p) OR put a multi player order in like my last one and we all split the P&P .

if I’m after little bits’n’bobs I’ll order them from either HK or fleabay .

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

But to be fair you’d have to be a right knob’er to even think of buying one or two little things from either of them wouldn’t you ? me I just wait until I’ve either got over £50 my self (which doesn’t take long ! when you tot up the amount in equivalent uk prices the order would cost a lot more than your paying even with the £12 p&p) OR put a multi player order in like my last one and we all split the P&P .

if I’m after little bits’n’bobs I’ll order them from either HK or fleabay .

Which is why I literally said: "Only buy from eu sites if you planning to buy a lot at one time" at the start 😕

8 hours ago, Lozart said:

Except that it isn't always £12 shipping...

Be interested to know how you’re getting lower shipping cost? (Genuine question) 

• Supporters
10 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

I added one product from the front page and this is what I get:

a5218531cb7e9c9b98ff501c477c01fd.thumb.png.490ba9daddf4e09786f3b89b6044e6d3.png

£19.48 for a single £6.51 mag is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, E21A said:

Be interested to know how you’re getting lower shipping cost? (Genuine question) 

Seems my memory has failed me. Must have been from somewhere else. Apologies - as you were.

Although I agree that it seems steep and other options would be better, why would you just buy one mag if you know the shipping cost is high?

12 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Seems my memory has failed me. Must have been from somewhere else. Apologies - as you were.

I think it used to be cheaper (or at least weight based) from them. Changed about the same time they started surcharging for PayPal I think 

• Supporters
9 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

Which is why I literally said: "Only buy from eu sites if you planning to buy a lot at one time" at the start 😕

Wasn’t having a pop mate was agreeing with you .

1 hour ago, E21A said:

I think it used to be cheaper (or at least weight based) from them. Changed about the same time they started surcharging for PayPal I think 

I’ve used them for near 3yrs now , far as I can remember it’s always been £10+

Always been flat rate as far as i know.  Ordered a couple of rifs from them and no increased postage if memory serves.  I guess they make losses back on the solo mag orders 😛

23 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Talk about turning up late for the party ! 😳 

your THAT late to this joke everyone’s gone home the venue has closed down and been demolished and they’ve built a car park on the site it’s so old ! 🤦‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣

oh dear 😂

And I'm still none the wiser.

I have noticed that shipping and its inconsistencies are a pain point. I'm guessing it's a major factor when prices are so close between retailers?

Archived