Holsters and pistols with rails

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Do the Nuprol, Cytac, IMI variety of holsters accept guns with rails? I know they don't for guns that have separate rails attached, and I know they support Glocks.

But what about SIg P226 and M9A1 pistols that were originally produced without rails. I'm thinking the later railed models might not fit.

• Supporters

I’d be more inclined to go with the IMI range of holsters over the others (seeing as they make real kit) 👍

• Supporters

Couldn’t say sorry bud .

2 hours ago, hunter511 said:

@emilianoksa I got to the point where I just picked up a Blackhawk Omnivore and a Streamlight TLR1. So far it retains every pistol I've tried with it.

this is the route I am looking at going down. I've even seen it modded to fit tracer units ( slim ones)

@Musica So far the only thing I've tried that won't lock in is a punisher style compensated MEU. Due to the design of the holster 5 minutes work with a dremel cutting disc would sort that out....... but since I don't generally use the compensator I haven't bothered.

Archived