G&G GMG-42

Sniper780

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: GMG-42/ G&G

Any accessories included: 50rd dummy belt,  real steel Yugo AA tripod and repo leather mg42 carrying sling.    

Pictures:  yes see below. 

Looking to possible re-organise my collection and buy other weapons, so looking at moving on some weapons that don't get used much.

Used but in good condition, full steel weight 10kg unloaded and has the quick change gearbox and quick-change barrel feature as seen on the real steel  MG-42. 

IMG_1878.JPG

IMG_1875.JPG

IMG_1891.JPG

IMG_1890.JPG

23 minutes ago, airsoftshooter123 said:

Does you have the drum mag for it aswell? 

Yes and no.

Basically, this is one of the early gmg-42 imports into the UK, so It came with the defective gen 1 drum mags. I bought a number of them so they don't all work and G&G wanted to charge me $40 per upgrade kit, so I said no thanks and built my own hybrid box mag using an A&K pkm box mag here a vid demonstrating it.  

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

might be in the market for a tripod if you're considering splitting, don't have the money for the gun :(

If I do will let you know. 

• 1 year later...

Did you ever get rid of this kit?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.