First day of many!

Luigi_s
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, I tagged along with a friend last Sunday and went to absolute Airsoft in reading. I am now hooked after having a fantastic time! Looking to go at least once a month trying my local sites. (Wycombe, St Albans and Reading)

I’m off to Red 1 Airsoft in St Albans to have a look for my first gun, I’ve got a budget of £300. Looking forward to hearing from everyone and possibly meeting one or two on my way. 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

2 hours ago, Luigi_s said:

Hi guys, I tagged along with a friend last Sunday and went to absolute Airsoft in reading. I am now hooked after having a fantastic time! Looking to go at least once a month trying my local sites. (Wycombe, St Albans and Reading)

I’m off to Red 1 Airsoft in St Albans to have a look for my first gun, I’ve got a budget of £300. Looking forward to hearing from everyone and possibly meeting one or two on my way. 

Cant go wrong with Jason, lovely chap. Welcome!

Welcome!

Wycombe is even better than Absolute so you should have an even better day there ;)

Take your time and research before buying

I would also recommend Spartan Airsoft The Outpost about halfway between Tring and Whipsnade zoo near dunstable 

Thanks for all your recommendations, I look forward to trying some of the sites mentioned. Just to give an update I’ve set my heart on a krytac LVOA-C- I love how it looks! so I’m looking to purchased online from a reputable site.

Hope I’m making a good decision.... 

Archived