Nuprol Bravo Upgrades

ShaqMan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've got the 9" Nuprol Bravo I believe it is, I'd like to know what is the best path for me to go to get some more range out of it/upgrade paths not too worried about the RPM side of things as it's a solid speed now!

First time upgrading so be kind on me, ideally I'd like to know if/how I could get the maximum range still staying in my site rules of 1.2JOULES and to keep it as an Full Auto. I'd like to know where I can buy the upgrade items from and what individually they will do to have an affect on the gun and also realisticly what range and consistency of power/groupings am I going to see?

Here's a picture of her so far :D

My gun so far

received_2261997734069325.jpeg

You won't know the details of performance improvements until you do the upgrades.

Search for 'upgrade' threads on the forum which will apply to all weapons in general.

Basically 6.03mm quality barrel and better hop rubber and nub.

You will have to research which bits to buy and where unless someone has already done it and chimes in below...

2 hours ago, EDcase said:

You won't know the details of performance improvements until you do the upgrades.

Search for 'upgrade' threads on the forum which will apply to all weapons in general.

Basically 6.03mm quality barrel and better hop rubber and nub.

You will have to research which bits to buy and where unless someone has already done it and chimes in below...

Okay cheers bud I'll take a look at that, it already has a 6.03 barrel come standard as well.

The 6.03 it comes with may not be the highest quality. Biggest factor for accuracy in regards to barrels isn't bore size or length, but the quality of the internal finish. So either get a new tightbore of a high quality (Prometheus, PDI, e.t.c) or Lap and Polish your current one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/06/2019 at 16:49, ShaqMan said:

Could you elaborate more on the lap and polish part?😊

It's kind of self explanatory.......

But by the time you've bought yourself the compounds, the polish, spent hours doing it. You may as well get yourself over to @ak2m4's website and buy yourself a ZCI barrel and hopup combo along with your choice of bucking.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Steveocee said:

It's kind of self explanatory.......

But by the time you've bought yourself the compounds, the polish, spent hours doing it. You may as well get yourself over to @ak2m4's website and buy yourself a ZCI barrel and hopup combo along with your choice of bucking.

The barrel is the nuprol is as good as a zci. Probably the best part of the whole gun.

@ShaqMan simplest thing is chuck a Maple leaf macaron hop rubber with an Omega nub and run the heaviest ammo your gun can lift.

Changing the barrel is the last upgrade you look at regarding range and accuracy.

Archived