Parts bin to a working build, help!

Tec-Spek
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I have all this left over from my WE M4 GBB build. I was going to sell off the parts as you do but then thought why not build it into another M4!

Ok so I have :

Upper receiver

RIS

Hop & Inner barrel

Outer barrel, Gas tube, sights, flash hider

Complete Bolt

Charging handle

Stock

Grip

Mag

+ Trigger box & selector switch (not pictured).

I would appreciate if anyone with some spare time can tell me what stock WE M4 GBB open bolt parts I'm missing to complete it, if possible with the relevant part numbers. It would be great if I can get it all from 1 place as time is restricted.

Help!

Cheers

edit: Required parts list so far.

Lower receiver + pins

Buffer tube + buffer weight

Recoil spring

Trigger guard

Mag release

Sling plate

Detent pin + spring

parts.jpg

I believe you are going to need a lower receiver(I'm not sure if they come with all the pins and such) , buffer tube, recoil spring and a buffer weight.

That should the it, may be someone else knows what I'm missing

1 hour ago, Jam Sandwich said:

I believe you are going to need a lower receiver(I'm not sure if they come with all the pins and such) , buffer tube, recoil spring and a buffer weight.

That should the it, may be someone else knows what I'm missing

Thanks, yea its the little pins and such i feel i might not realise i need. On the face of it it looks like just a few parts and its a goodun.

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

I prefer google but thanks..

Actually what was that site you recommended with all the stock WE parts and exploded diagrams, think it was a HK site. can't find it now.

Yea good site mil spec Thanks, Just trying to find out of the lower receiver comes with it's pins.

Added trigger guard and mag release to the list of required. Funny thing is I'll end up building it and then wanting to swap it all out for other parts. End up making a 3rd M4 with the spares from this one lol.

Don't forget sling plate and the detent pin (and its spring) that holds the rear receiver pin in place. (My WE M4 is currently missing its detent pin! Receiver just randomly comes loose)

10 hours ago, UKCYukarin said:

Don't forget sling plate and the detent pin (and its spring) that holds the rear receiver pin in place. (My WE M4 is currently missing its detent pin! Receiver just randomly comes loose)

Good shout thanks, I might have a sling plate somewhere. The detent pin/ spring added to list of required.

So after studying the exploded diagram of the WE M4, I've finally got the list complete for everything I need. It was a lot more needed than I thought! (isn't it always)

A total of 25 parts. Big shout out to rocketdogbert for the link to KY, literally got everything from there! Cheers Buddy.

Archived