Sniper bbs approx 0.4+

haroldiniho
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys new to sniping and looking at where the best place and best bbs to get around the .4+ mark and decent prices. I just purchased the longbow .45 for £23 1000 bbs so help would be great thanks

Funny that. I have tried but Google doesnt find everything best prices and best brands does it. Experience from other people would help me more. So yea thanks for nothing cheers

• Supporters

Geoffs BBS from Outdoor and tactical are my go to. However it may be worth trying @6mmAmmoQuartermaster’a stock and giving us an honest review? After all he offers a 10% discount to all forum members.

15 minutes ago, haroldiniho said:

Funny that. I have tried but Google doesnt find everything best prices and best brands does it. Experience from other people would help me more. So yea thanks for nothing cheers

It does if you use it properly. Sorry that I, and many others here, don’t want to spoon feed you easily attainable info 🤷🏻‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not a massive fan of longbow BBs they seem to leave more residue on buckings than other brands, I only use Geoff’s 0.48s they’re only £25 for 1000.

it has been noticed you require a tad more hop pressure for Geoff’s BBs this is because they’re a higher grade polish compared to the others. 

• Supporters
On 05/06/2019 at 08:57, E21A said:

Beat me too it ! 🤬

🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Steveocee said:

When did you last buy them? I'm like you. I'll only use Geoffs but the 0.48's I can find now are £30 for 1000.

eBay seller called gunpointgear just checked they’re only showing you can buy two bags at a time for £46 which is still very cheap 

Archived