onlyairsoft.co.uk big thumbs up but...

Jaylordofwaargh
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ordered Friday, it arrived today. Win

They have a chat feature so al those questions that you have when looking at a weapon can be answered (i think till 10pm) so i did, ask, alot. the service here really was great, almost as if i was in a store.

Their website is easy to use and whilst it is not as good patrol base it is mobile friendly. 

oh yes and they still have 18 ASG CAA M4 carbine for £75....

i didnt want an m4, but you know £75. 

(The other thread is two years old and under their old name of Kombatuk)

edit: So it was supposed to come with a tan mid -cap. It didnt, when this was pointed out to them there has been a lot of silence. Three emails and no response. I will give them one more chance to fix. 

I still have a great piece of kit for a bargain.

So has the M4 arrived and, if so, how is it?

For £75 I'm tempted to get one and just chuck it in a bag as a loaner!!

1 hour ago, Philby21 said:

I have to admit I have been tempted for the past few days as well. 

4 hours ago, Philby21 said:

ready for th full confessional?

I do not currently have a defence/ukara number. So my brother has bought it and is keeping it for me till i can get down to a site near him. here it is. it is apparently kicking out 345fps out of the box! i know this might drop a little as it 'hops' in. My brother is going to 'test fire' next time he is at site. 

it might be just another m4 on a noob but damn,

IMG-20190604-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20190604-WA0000.jpg

I hope there's still some left after you've had chance to try it, I'll keep an eye out for your feedback and if it performs pretty well then I might take the plunge.

£75 is absolutely peanuts to be honest - I spent that much on 3 mid caps for my TM!

1 hour ago, Philby21 said:

I hope there's still some left after you've had chance to try it, I'll keep an eye out for your feedback and if it performs pretty well then I might take the plunge.

£75 is absolutely peanuts to be honest - I spent that much on 3 mid caps for my TM!

Maybe we should get everyone on the forum to buy them and have an upgrade competition! ;) Externals and Internals. 

• Mostly Retired Moderators
51 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Maybe we should get everyone on the forum to buy them and have an upgrade competition! ;) Externals and Internals. 

I like that idea!

I'll get him signed up here and him to do a review of sorts. May take a few days.

my plan for this rif is get defence/site membership then bring the gun to london a go to every site within 50 miles till it breaks then start the upgrades

the response - Stock has a small amount of wobble. If you have crap eyes like me then the  sight attached needs tweaking. Trigger is quite good to fair. Even at 20 yrds i can get 10/9/8 on a 10 zone target (and my hands shake!)

anyother questions? 😁

We use these as our rental guns now over G&G as they are light, work well and for the price cant really go wrong. I was very impressed when we got them in at how well they fire! The delta ring i found as a little loose holding the front rail on but could be easily rectified.

• 2 months later...

I have finally taken this out! Review to be posted in correct forum.

On 05/06/2019 at 07:24, clumpyedge said:

We use these as our rental guns now over G&G as they are light, work well and for the price cant really go wrong. I was very impressed when we got them in at how well they fire

have you found any that are running hot? Chrono on Sunday has to have a fair few shots to get it down. Started at 364! It did, on full drop down to 350.4 which the folks at Combat South let me take to field. 

11 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

I have finally taken this out! Review to be posted in correct forum.

have you found any that are running hot? Chrono on Sunday has to have a fair few shots to get it down. Started at 364! It did, on full drop down to 350.4 which the folks at Combat South let me take to field. 

Nope, all  were bang on the money

Archived