New to the sport!!

Chrisipatch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I'm fairly new to this whole thing but I've just got myself a g and g cm16 raider long barrell and I was wondering where to start with some good upgrades. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks guys 👍

Play it until it breaks before upgrading unless there is something desperately wrong with it, in which case return it to the shop. 

Worry about playing the game first! 

1 minute ago, Asomodai said:

Play it until it breaks before upgrading unless there is something desperately wrong with it, in which case return it to the shop. 

Worry about playing the game first! 

I've used it 3 or 4 times and all I really want to upgrade on it is the trigger response more than anything. 

Tbf it's a really good machine. It works perfectly 

5 minutes ago, Chrisipatch said:

I've used it 3 or 4 times and all I really want to upgrade on it is the trigger response more than anything. 

Tbf it's a really good machine. It works perfectly 

Change the battery connector from Tamiya to deans and buy a deans 9.9v LiFE battery. That will sort you without having to open it up. 

1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

Change the battery connector from Tamiya to deans and buy a deans 9.9v LiFE battery. That will sort you without having to open it up. 

Brilliant thank you 👍

@Chrisipatch I've just started myself and pretty much got the same advice for my Specna Arms SA-E04 M4. Just put an order in with AK2M4 for some deans connectors, he's lurking on the forum and has a great rep for good service.

2 minutes ago, Stevo4345 said:

@Chrisipatch I've just started myself and pretty much got the same advice for my Specna Arms SA-E04 M4. Just put an order in with AK2M4 for some deans connectors, he's lurking on the forum and has a great rep for good service.

Nice one matey IL get at him 👍

Archived