Arthurian Airsoft Excalibur

kasaran
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Lozart said:

That's because you won't.

E&C are the OEM, Specna Arms are the licence holder for the end product and have exclusive rights to certain builds. In the case of the Edge series that specifically relates to the Rock River Arms licence and potentially to the specific design of the Orion gearbox. As the product is licence through a specific brand E&C will be contractually obliged to NOT sell it direct under their own brand. They CAN sell you something similar as @Druid799 says above but you won't get the same thing.

It is as this fine gentleman said , the 416 I found was a bog standard one , it’s a similar situation when you buy a good few different RIFs from Taiwan gun good example is my Cyma Zhukov AK , the internals have been heavily upgraded to TG’s own spec but you can still get  ‘standard’ one’s from other retailers (AND as a side note it’ll cost you substantially more if it’s a UK retailer) so comes down to doing your research and deciding are the ‘extras’ worth the higher price ? 

• Supporters

Bugger after seeing that and getting to see one of the guys behind it who ‘appears’ to be a genuine guy I’m quite torn now over my “sod them I can get the same gun cheaper overseas” comment wether to stand by it or say pay the extra and support a uk business .🤔

hmmm... i thought the m16 without forward assist was called the xm16 or something? the m16a1 had the forward assist?  though i might be wrong? *attempts pedantry*

I’m saving up to make a HK416A5 build, nice RIFs though. 

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Bugger after seeing that and getting to see one of the guys behind it who ‘appears’ to be a genuine guy I’m quite torn now over my “sod them I can get the same gun cheaper overseas” comment wether to stand by it or say pay the extra and support a uk business .🤔

It's only £30...what can you even get for that these days?

• Supporters
41 minutes ago, Lozart said:

It's only £30...what can you even get for that these days?

Had a look at there site , dam the ‘Mordred’ in sandstone does look sweet , it looks almost like a one to one copy of the TM 416 delta which does look the business BUT at over £600 waaaaaay out of my grasp so one of those for £300 certainly is a lot more appealing (and achievable !) so who knows ?

48083F11-FCBE-4BC1-A8D8-2820415F4786.jpeg

• Supporters

Well after a REALLY shit couple of weeks in work , no S’ofting for over 5wks and just being on a general downer with life in general ?

I’ll post my review of the ‘Mordred’ once it’s arrived ! 🤦‍♂️

• 3 months later...

Archived