M27 Issues

zingspacedingo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

I recently got a second hand as new Umarex M27 and unfortunately, I've been having a few issues. I've been playing just over a year but this is my first m4 AEG and any help will be much appreciated. I bought a sling plate so that I can securely attach a sling but it seems that the screw head in the buffer tube has been warped. I have attempted to disassemble the rifle but I can't seem to split the upper and lower and I suspect that this is due to the screw in the buffer tube as the upper receiver barely slides forwards. And as a result of all these failed attempts to disassemble, my handguard has become wobbly which I believe is due to potentially repeated screwing as well as potentially over tightening the connecting bolt. Here are the images of the screw in the buffer tube and the bolt that holds the handguard in place:

IMG_5580.jpg

IMG_5581.JPG

Ah yes, managed to do it thanks! prob hasn't been done since assembly so was very tight. Just need to work out what to do about removing the buffer tube screw and wobbling handguard 😬

Archived