Which sling?

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm old fat and knackered.

As a result, I'm looking for a better, more comfortable, less fatiguing way to carry my rifle.

I'm trying to find some sort of backpack sling, so I can carry it in the centre of my back, with the load distributed evenly across shoulders and therefore hips.

Any sling suggestions would be most welcome 😄

• Supporters

MS2 will do this nice and comfortably for you as well , I’ve got 3 or 4 of them in different colours cracking good sling and there all knock offs as well ! 👍

A two point doesn't do what I'm after. I have an MS3, which is a lovely sling.
BUT does not distribute the load evenly across the shoulder and hips. 
There seem to be a few options out there to investigate - a lot of them being biathlon slings.

• Supporters
On 31/05/2019 at 15:16, sonofsammo said:

I'm old fat and knackered.

As a result, I'm looking for a better, more comfortable, less fatiguing way to carry my rifle.

I'm trying to find some sort of backpack sling, so I can carry it in the centre of my back, with the load distributed evenly across shoulders and therefore hips.

Any sling suggestions would be most welcome 😄

I'd say the P90 sling is the kind of thing you're looking for - https://www.airsoftsupplydrop.co.uk/store/airsoft-supply-drop-p90-harness.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwitPnBRCQARIsAA5n84mJyzHPOpSJYCDyv13kqzrV1pWu7Svc37Q6Sdb8nnNZdibbVWOktqIaAr9uEALw_wcB

As long as the rifle isn't hugely heavy you should be golden.

8 hours ago, Musica said:

Could we be attacking this problem from two angles? 

A lighter plastic rifle with less accessories would also help. 

Lol - Nope. Cos there's no way I'm getting rid of the SRS. It's one of the best rifles I have ever owned.

10 hours ago, Lozart said:

I'd say the P90 sling is the kind of thing you're looking for - https://www.airsoftsupplydrop.co.uk/store/airsoft-supply-drop-p90-harness.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwitPnBRCQARIsAA5n84mJyzHPOpSJYCDyv13kqzrV1pWu7Svc37Q6Sdb8nnNZdibbVWOktqIaAr9uEALw_wcB

As long as the rifle isn't hugely heavy you should be golden.

That's the wrong way round for what I'm after. And would swing.  A lot!

Found what I'm after!

Archived