Can I paint a IF?

help me i'm dumb
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, help me i'm dumb said:

i want something like an smg, has a burst option, good range and accuracy and sexy looking.

Originally every video i searched about the best smg spoke about the krytac vector limited edition or the normal one so i looked into and now im attached.

is there anything better?

Any MP5 ! but to be fair that's probably 'cos I think the Vector is just about the most hideous looking bit of cack I've ever seen !

See what we mean about opinions ? Airsoft aeg's all pretty much through bb's the same way , spending more money doesn't guarantee to get you better performance in proportion. I regularly use my MP5s in a woodland site and don't ever feel at a disadvantage to the M4 boys, most of whom have spent more money. Just buy what you fancy, but rent first and try a few platforms.

• Supporters

dude, first gun, get yourself a stubby m4 variant, it'll do everything you want it to, it wont cost an arm and a leg, & parts/mags/accessories are 10 apenny, get out playing & you'll see & hopefully get to try all the other goodies out there.

plus all m4's have a burst function, its called your finger 😜.

This Is My Safety Sir – Morale Patch.jpg

Archived