Battery for TM416 Devgru

igotfips
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wondering on what batteries I should get for a Tokyo Marui 416 DEVGRU. Turnigy 7.4 (not deans connector) were recommended by a youtuber I watch as he didn't change to deans but used an ET1 adaptor.

Also what charger is the best to use. Any help is welcome and it must fit the stock of the gun mentioned as I know its a smaller stock than usual. 

Turnigy are good, got a couple myself, also Vapex too, use them in my guns and my Phantom, Giant seem to be good too.  You'll obviously want something that'll fit your stock, I've got the 1000mah and 1200mah and both fit my Sopmod but I don't know about the 416, I suspect it'll be pretty much the same.

I use an Imax B6 balance charger and a lot here will recommend the same but make sure you get a genuine one and not a copy. There are plenty of good alternatives though.

Component Shop is a good place for both batteries and chargers, or Hobby King if you want to pay a lot less and don't mind waiting for delivery.

1 hour ago, Philby21 said:

Turnigy are good, got a couple myself, also Vapex too, use them in my guns and my Phantom, Giant seem to be good too.  You'll obviously want something that'll fit your stock, I've got the 1000mah and 1200mah and both fit my Sopmod but I don't know about the 416, I suspect it'll be pretty much the same.

I use an Imax B6 balance charger and a lot here will recommend the same but make sure you get a genuine one and not a copy. There are plenty of good alternatives though.

Component Shop is a good place for both batteries and chargers, or Hobby King if you want to pay a lot less and don't mind waiting for delivery.

Thankyou for the reply, very helpful.

Archived