Full auto pistol. Glock vs Glock vs High Capa Xtreme vs M93R

Asomodai
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all. 

I feel the need for a pistol with a fun switch. Its almost pointless, but I just feel the need for the ridiculous. 

Currently I am sizing up the following. 

WE G18

WE G35

TM G18

TM Hi Cappa Xtreme. 

TM M93R AEP

Not particularly looking for accuracy as this is to be used as a sniper/dmr side arm. I want to scare people off and keep them pinned for a short while in a nice compact package. 

The G18's are more of an odd comparison. A lot is said about how poor WE are against TM's, but the Glock might be the exception. The WE G18 considered to be a bit of a workhorse, albeit with the poorer performance, where as the TM G18 suffers from light striking. With a price difference of 50 quid between the two, I am not sure the TM is worth the money. I do plan on installing the 5KU Strike Face on this if I get it. I already have a Holster for a Glock which might save a bit of cash. 

I do love the look for the WE G35 and that is pretty much all it has going for it over the WE G18. It has that sorta John Wick vibe that I like sans all the bling from the film. TM do not have an auto equivalent otherwise I would probably have picked that. Price is around 100 to 120 quid. 20 quid a mag. 

TM Hi Cappa Xtreme. Quite possibly the most fun out of the lot, full auto only, very fast firing and great performance with no light striking issues. Problem is that it wont be allowed on a few sites I have played at as they ban full auto at close range. 

TM M93R AEP. I have been looking for an AEP for a while, would be very useful in the winter and yes it has full auto. But it just doesnt have that "holy crap" without the gas blowback, which negates much of the reason for getting it. This would probably be a practical choice, though finding a Holster will be hard. £100 for the pistol and under 20 quid each of the mags. I would need to get a lipo battery for 20 and a new lipo charger that can charge through the balance leads for another 20. 

So I am unsure what to go for. Budget is a bit tight, but I could wait for a TM if need be. 

• Supporters

go old school with a mauser? a shoulder stock is going to do wonders for longer range performance especially in full auto. also the rate of fire on the mausers will defo keep peoples heads down.

alternately why not go for a more modern alternative as something like an mp7/mac11

3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

go old school with a mauser? a shoulder stock is going to do wonders for longer range performance especially in full auto. also the rate of fire on the mausers will defo keep peoples heads down.

alternately why not go for a more modern alternative as something like an mp7/mac11

Want to keep this small and pistol sized. I had considered the MP7 and or Mac, but if I were to go that route I might as well sling my PDRC or MP5 on my back and call it a day. 

VFC M&P9 has a secret fun switch, something different to consider.

Whatever you get, unless you have a very high capacity mag, it will be empty very quickly lol

Get the WE Glock (either) and then put this in:

https://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/Maple-Leaf-Glock-Hop-Unit-And-Inner-Barrel-Set.html
and get a 50 round mag.
Job done.
That will give you
a) Loud (therefore scary)
b) Higher number of rounds (therefore scary)
c) Higher accuracy (therefore scary)...
That sounds a lot like win, win, win! 😉 

I have the Hi-Capa Xtreme, its empties the mag in less than a second, its literally only a fun gun. A very very fun gun mind you, unusable in the winter months.

5 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

VFC M&P9 has a secret fun switch, something different to consider.

Whatever you get, unless you have a very high capacity mag, it will be empty very quickly lol

5 hours ago, EDcase said:

There's also the WE M9A1 (v2)

Duno how long it will last using full auto but its definitely impressive to experience :D

Sticking with the choices as shown I am afraid. Mostly as they are fairly easy to work on and replace parts for! That and the WE M9 likes to break whole rear sections with full auto! 

4 hours ago, UKCYukarin said:

I have the Hi-Capa Xtreme, its empties the mag in less than a second, its literally only a fun gun. A very very fun gun mind you, unusable in the winter months.

Will probably do better then most full auto pistols in winter! Do you use the extended mags to get 2 seconds of fun?

4 hours ago, AK47frizzle said:

Go for the g35. It can withstand co2 very well too due to the front being a bit thicker.  The standard g18 frames in pot metal will snap at front where the recoil spring sits.

I am very much on the fence with it. Kicking myself that I missed out on the black one for £100 at PB on sale. 

5 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

Get the WE Glock (either) and then put this in:

https://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/Maple-Leaf-Glock-Hop-Unit-And-Inner-Barrel-Set.html
and get a 50 round mag.
Job done.
That will give you
a) Loud (therefore scary)
b) Higher number of rounds (therefore scary)
c) Higher accuracy (therefore scary)...
That sounds a lot like win, win, win! 😉 

Cheers for that. Accuracy isn't a huge thing right now, but nice to know I have an upgrade option. Was hoping to stick with standard mags for a while. Extended doesn't really do much for me despite the benefits. 

4 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Sticking with the choices as shown I am afraid. Mostly as they are fairly easy to work on and replace parts for! That and the WE M9 likes to break whole rear sections with full auto! 

Will probably do better then most full auto pistols in winter! Do you use the extended mags to get 2 seconds of fun?

I am very much on the fence with it. Kicking myself that I missed out on the black one for £100 at PB on sale. 

Cheers for that. Accuracy isn't a huge thing right now, but nice to know I have an upgrade option. Was hoping to stick with standard mags for a while. Extended doesn't really do much for me despite the benefits. 

Haven't tried the extended mags, but seeing as the regular ones are around 30 rounds and the extended are 50, youll just get around a second and a half. Small volleys are possible by lightly taping the trigger (gun is so fast one round per trigger pull isn't possible (good luck chronoing). Gun really suffers from cooldown. Not trying to put you off though, its really fun, but theres more practical solutions out there. If you already have a go to pistol, run this one along side it as your 'noise creator' and the other as your close range precision pistol, its what I used to do when I sniped more seriously.

Archived