Airsoft repairs, servicing, tech etc.

BALDYMONSTER
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just now, Rogerborg said:

Well, it certainly sounds like he'll  be far too busy to pay attention to the toy guns that he's being paid to work on.  Thanks for confirming that, it's been ever so helpful.

Savage 🤣

On 31/05/2019 at 22:48, Rogerborg said:

Well, it certainly sounds like he'll  be far too busy to pay attention to the toy guns that he's being paid to work on.  Thanks for confirming that, it's been ever so helpful.

He's running a successful airsoft shop. Did you know that you can rearrange the letters in "Rogerborg" and make the word "Salty"? 

57 minutes ago, callumbagshaw said:

He's running a successful airsoft shop. Did you know that you can rearrange the letters in "Rogerborg" and make the word "Salty"? 

Escalation...

22 hours ago, callumbagshaw said:

Are you his PR agent or something? Wind your neck in mate, if your precious airsoft shop/technical Yoda is worth his weight in beans then us taking the piss a little about his lack of spell check isn't going to damage that.

1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Are you his PR agent or something? Wind your neck in mate, if your precious airsoft shop/technical Yoda is worth his weight in beans then us taking the piss a little about his lack of spell check isn't going to damage that.

Who is "us"? This is the first time you've piped up... 

I was simply recommending a service which might have been helpful to the OP because I was aware of it. I didn't post the screenshot with the spelling error in it, nor did I even claim that he was a good tech, I just said it's a good shop with a good reputation, which, in my opinion - it is. 

This is a forum. A forum is a platform for discussion, telling someone to wind their neck in because they're part of "them" not "us" defeats the object bud, especially when you've offered nothing constructive in the first place. 

38 minutes ago, callumbagshaw said:

Who is "us"? This is the first time you've piped up... 

I was simply recommending a service which might have been helpful to the OP because I was aware of it. I didn't post the screenshot with the spelling error in it, nor did I even claim that he was a good tech, I just said it's a good shop with a good reputation, which, in my opinion - it is. 

This is a forum. A forum is a platform for discussion, telling someone to wind their neck in because they're part of "them" not "us" defeats the object bud, especially when you've offered nothing constructive in the first place. 

"Us" is used in a collective term, what my emoticons aren't enough input for you? I haven't posted an actual reply on the thread because everything that has been said has covered what I would have mentioned so by way of support I clicked that little button that adds a 👍 or in your case should have been a 🤨

I was telling you to wind your neck in for taking a post that is quite clearly tongue in cheek the wrong way and then throwing out insults for no good reason, pretty simple really. 

nothing to see here

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Seth_K said:

If SpeedQB players looked more tactical, they'd get a lot more universal respect.

That is where the divide is, their style. They remind us of paintball and no one wants that.

Perhaps something good can come of this, any clothing designers on here want to take on the challenge?

Mixing high speed gear with sleek design.

I remember a documentary, might have be Blood, Bullets and Bandages, showing how the 17/18th red coat had the cross strap backpack to keep it tight to his body. I like smart thinking like that, any Plate Carriers out there with such a feature?

The historian was Saul David, shame he wasn't on the latest series of Time Commanders, quite enjoyed the new PvP style.

As I say, there is room for improvement everywhere, like segmented knee/elbow padding to increase range of motion.

All sorts, if SpeedQB'ers can own that space they will be well liked.

Saying that, the arenas are awful, needs more concealment and not just cover.

think you've posted that in the wrong thread :P

1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

think you've posted that in the wrong thread :P

urrrrrrrrgggggggg lol

Thanks haha

Archived