Feeding issues after i fell.

xive22
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello guys! Im from sweden and i couln´t find any help at the swedish forums so i came looking for answers here. 

Last saturday a rock and my foot became enemies and i fell. Hard. and my weapon hit the ground even harder.

Now to the problem, Since then ive noticed that my barrel and hopup house is lose, i bought this AEG a couple of years ago and im back playing again and this happends during my first game back, it sucks but happends..

i dont have the guts to open up the gun and fix it since i cant trust myself to get it togheter again. it was shooting easy 70-80 meters before the fall now i can max get it to 30-40 meters. what could be the issue? my gutfeeling is telling me i just have to take it apart and switch the whole hopup house because i guess it got lose from the force of the fall?

Idk, but if you have any tips tell me!

Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English.

Sorry to hear...

I'm afraid you'll have to get into it to find the problem and hopefully fix it.

As least you can't make it worse ;)

The problem might be more serious if some mounting screws have been ripped out.

Open it up and take some pics.

(And your English is better than our Swedish)

Thank you for the reply! i did take of the top and i saw that there was a HUGE gap between the barrelcup and the ris, i screwed it back on as much as i can, could probably get it on harder if i had the right tools but for now it works and the feeding issue was that the barrel was not stabel at all in the maghouse, doing this i also noticed that i have to add something in my maghouse in the front-top because the mags wont feed properly if i dont hold it back.

It now shoots like a charm (i cant see the bbs because its dark) but i used a metalplate and could hit it from atleast 60 meters, i did reset the hopup though so i will have to fix that when its bright outside. 

And thank you again for the reply, this was just a rookiemistake haha.

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/05/2019 at 00:52, EDcase said:

Glad its not serious but check to make sure the fittings/screws are holding well.

👍

I found at my last game that I was not shooting far at all with my .32s.

i had to take out my barrel and check my hop up and I noticed that my barrel was not aligned with the hop up making my hop do nothing, now I can reach those 70-75 meters again thank you god, id throw a pic in there hehe.🙏🏼

E4B76738-53CD-4DFC-933A-A1D10E582AF6.jpeg

Archived