Shorter Leg Combat Trousers??

Philby21
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A recent thread had comments about sizing from some of the popular brands but the problem I'm finding is that I'm struggling to find any that do a 29"/30" leg!! ☹️

Does anyone have any recommendations for those of us with shorter legs??

• Supporters

Can depend on your waist size as well especially with Far East Kit , a lot of them are quite short legged .

Or have a look at the more expensive brands and you’ll find a lot will go down quite short in length.

I'm looking to avoid the Far East stuff to be honest as their sizing can be hit and miss at best.  I'm a 34" waist (honest!!) so not sure how much difference that makes.

I've seen 5.11 going down to 30" leg from Ebay sellers but that's been pretty much it.

I guess I'm going to have to buy a sewing kit! 😂

• Head Moderator

Use trouser blousers, elastics, twists.  Tuck the bottom of your combat trousers into the elastics and any excess material is gathered out of sight, the trousers grip your boots which helps stop anything going up your leg.

https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15900265/boyz-toys-trouser-ankle-elastic-4-pack-15900265

• Supporters

Now I’ve seen it all , go outdoors self trouser blousers! 😳(BUT a hell of a lot cheaper than most surplus/Fleabay sellers sell there marineSASparaSBSspecialforcestrouserhooks for !) must have a look ! 

If if you stick with the recognised names with the ‘knock off’ HK kit the sizes are quite consistent these days , just remember always jump up a size to your normal one .👍

• Supporters
On 25/05/2019 at 23:14, Philby21 said:

A recent thread had comments about sizing from some of the popular brands but the problem I'm finding is that I'm struggling to find any that do a 29"/30" leg!! ☹️

Does anyone have any recommendations for those of us with shorter legs??

OPS/UR Tactical trousers should work for you, I have these: https://www.ur-tactical.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/view/productdetails/virtuemart_product_id/2342/virtuemart_category_id/172 in Large/Regular which is for 29.5" to 32" inseam. I have a 29/30" inseam like you and they fit just fine!

Cheers, will take a look at them, especially if they do other colours - planning a PMC loadout, mainly as I don't think the proper military look suits me, not being a proper military shape! 😂

• Supporters
On 28/05/2019 at 19:10, Philby21 said:

Cheers, will take a look at them, especially if they do other colours - planning a PMC loadout, mainly as I don't think the proper military look suits me, not being a proper military shape! 😂

They do quite a range!

Archived