New to these forums

Toy-Gun
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Been out of the sport for 4 years but just got bitten by the air soft bug again out of nowhere. I moved to Rayleigh, Essex at the start of the year. realise there are a few sites close, basildon, billaricay and Herts (about an hour away but big it seems) Spent 4 years going to Combat south in Portsmouth, actually if you type in combat south into youtube the top video has me being peppered by a moscart in slow mo.

Basically looking for a team to join or people to help ease me back into the sport.

Have 24 guns in total all different types, all expensive at the time and pretty decent. I love my pistols, Done a bit of modifying built a wooden stock for my sniper rifle. Problem i have is finishing a task however.

Basically have the money, have the gear, have the time and just now starting to get the inclination. If you are looking for a 24 year old all the gear some of the idea kind of guy drop me a message.

[email protected] if you want to drop me an email. Although i won't be able to play for 1 month due to a USA, LA to NY roadtrip i have planned. which ends 20th june 2011.

Regards Toy-Gun

Thanks... I think. At the time it seemed like a decent tactical move, and i had been told it was clear... Ah well had fun and thats the main thing. I would like to think im a bit more cautious now however.

Just need to get the 3 days in 2 months out of the way first. All my other guns were bought before the new rules came in so i havent had to jump through hoops before. But at least we still have the sport we all love, so can't complain.

• Supporters
Just need to get the 3 days in 2 months out of the way first. All my other guns were bought before the new rules came in so i havent had to jump through hoops before. But at least we still have the sport we all love, so can't complain.

Btw its 3 days in over 2 months ;)

no it is 3 Game days in over 2 months ;)

######... have to wait 3 months to get it then (got a 1 month holiday starting next week) "Cries and hammers the desk repeatedly with face" I will find a solution (legal i should add)

Just a thought if i talk to a site that has a shop connected to it that i intend to play at, and get them to order in the gun and me pay for it on the proviso that they keep the gun until i have completed the membership process. whilst at the same time allowing me to use it on game days at their site would that be a possible solution. so the only time i ever handle the gun is when handed it by the site on game days, and handed back when i go home.

Would that be a thesible way of me getting the gun now and using it without breaking any laws and at the same time enjoying the sport. I know it's convoluted and i'm willing to wait 3 months to buy it, as i have an arsenal of 24 guns to choose from including a sniper rifle. But only if that is my only option. And doing anything to endanger myself legally or damage the sport is not an option.

I sent them (actiongamers.co.uk) an email asking them if it is a possibility so we will see what happens. Trigger fingers crossed.

Archived