Well MB03 VSR 10 - Info required please

ZAK.
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make:  WELL MB03VSR10  pURCHASED THIS MAY 20TH.FOR GRANDSON.    WORKED OK AT FIRST BUT THEN WOULD NOT ENGAGE TRIGGER WHEN COCKED NEEDED COCKING MORE THAN  TWICE TO WORK. AS HE WANTED TO USE IT NEXT sUNDAY i DROPPED THE TRIGGER ASS FROM THE ACTION AND TOOK IT APART STILL CANT FIND OUT WHATS WRONG WITH IT?       HAS ANYONE GOT A STRIP AND REASEMBLE SHEET THAY COULD SEND ME PLEASE? mANY THANKS, 

Many thanks fellows, unfortunatly there was a short spring sitting vertically in the trigger ass which flew to god knows ware as my daughter  in law came in as I was trying to reasemble the trigger until her Labrador leapt upon myself and helped me scatter the trigger to all in sundry ,*&^%$£* (Bloody dog) so unfortunatly young Sam cant shoot tomorow. but thank you both for your wise advice.  After owning and repairing bloody sringers +  precharged air rifles I feel a right *&^%$ prat to be  stuck as these  triggers dont make sence to me. Cheers fellers.

Archived