Posting to N.I

snuff
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi are there any issues or larger cost implications to posting to Northern Ireland?A Rif by the way..thanks.

10 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Nope, part of the UK. Southern Ireland, entirely different. Very expensive.

We really need to state this? I despair at the English education system I really do..... :)

• Supporters
12 hours ago, snuff said:

Hi are there any issues or larger cost implications to posting to Northern Ireland?A Rif by the way..thanks.

Dont forget, while N.I. is part of the U.K., it also has a VERY strict ruling on fps, absolutely nothing above 1j/328fps, while I don't know if rifs are randomly checked when being shipped in to the province ?, be a real shitter if yours is stopped, checked & destroyed for maybe being over ?.

Theoretically, should that happen, you can guarantee the buyer will scream it's your fault & demand his wonga back......

I'd check 🤔

Cheers,it's below that@ 300 fps,it's on it's way now..the buyer was confident it would be ok...

• Supporters

Ni is regarded as uk mainland by royal mail, so should cost the same by them (and probably many couriers too) to send over.

Tackle is spot on about the 1j limit, the letter of the law is anything over that is a no no. And as tackle says if it does get checked then the buyer will feign ignorance and splash the blame onto you.

Archived