Wanting to start airsoft help!!! Anyone in Hertfordshire?

Ryan Evans
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi people I used to go airsoft many many years ago with a friend from work haven’t been in a while really want to start again first of I need to buy new gear rifle side arm etc. But no one I know does it and I was wondering  where I could go to do it these days and if there are people in my area I could meet and get involved with  I’m 27 now and we’ll out of touch with it all I’ve seen some shops I can get all my  equipment from  But I just wanna meet some people and get involved in the community. live in heartfordshire any help would be  appreciated  Thanks Ryan Evans 👍🏻

• Supporters

Where abouts in Herts? Quite a few of us in the area, even more so just over each border. Depending on where you are exactly will depend on where we recommend:)

We do occasional forum meet ups but not regular ones, just keep an eye on here as I'm sure another one is due soon.

I've never been myself but I've heard good things about Red1 The School and Red1 in St. Albans, both of which you're less than an hour's drive from.

A site that I can vouch for is Airsoft Plantation in Billericay which is a bit further from you but they have regular events there which are always good so that's worth keeping in mind if you seen any that you like the sound of!

A couple more sites not to far are reforger just 5 mins drive from j20 of m25 and Spartan airsoft the outpost just outside dunstable very good if you like cqb

• Supporters

Ahh, just 5 mins down the road from me. We are spoilt for choice in this area, depending on distance your willing to travel will depend on how many sites we can recommend.  I agree with @BibbsOnTour about AP, it’s my favourite site.

Have a look at RIFT Airsoft too, they have multiple sites and Tony is a sound guy who is really passionate about delivering an epic game day for everyone.

Archived