Futuristic Guns

Tackle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 11:50, L3wisD said:

@Tackle what's the latest on this?

I wanna see this monster 😂

arrived last week, sons gf loves it, I spent a couple of hours on Sunday making some mods on the magwell, these are notorious for feeding issues & finding mags to suit, even the two aps 150bb mags supplied were inconsistent.

even after the mods I tried around 20 m4 hicaps, & only got about 4 to fit securely (enough for most gamedays😉), its fair to say in respect of mags, its a bastard😈.

stuck an old red dot & front grip on it, zeroed the dot & sons gf was hitting a fist sized bell at 55 metres, which isn't bad I guess.(for a girl😜)

& she's already emailed the guy on here that does the amazing paintjobs, fir a price on something she saw on his site.

WP_20190619_001.jpg

Is that the v2 or v1. I have the v2 uar which is rear wired and works with my nuprol mid cap mags perfectly. It was mainly the front wired v1 that had issues with mags I think.

• Supporters

front wired so must be a v1, just my luck lol

2 hours ago, Jester_UK said:

Is that the v2 or v1. I have the v2 uar which is rear wired and works with my nuprol mid cap mags perfectly. It was mainly the front wired v1 that had issues with mags I think.

That's a pity, but the mag problem with the v1 is easily fixed with a bit of bodging from the utube vids before I bought mine. I also had no problems removing the flash hider which was another big complaint about the UAG.

• Supporters

interesting hearing about the uar having mag problems, got one in to work on at the moment and none of my mags fit.

can't say i see the problem with the flash hider, standard cc2 with a lock screw as far as i can see.

fortunately the owner has a drum mag that fits it so guess that's not a problem.

It appears with some UARs the flash hider seems to be super glued on and people have had to come up with various removal methods including molle grips and stuff. I was expecting a struggle with mine, but it unscrewed easily once the grub screw was out. All the mags I have work with it including some unknown brand hi-caps and the one that came with my g&g cm. Funnily enough although they feed ok the only mags that feel wobbly in the UAR are the ones that came with it lol!!!!!

Archived